Do y’all tell girls you’re dating that you’re seeing other women?

Do you tell girls you’re seeing other women?

• Total voters

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
So you'd skip the exclusive relationship stage?
I've had my fair share of exclusive relationships in the past, but we never made it past 2 months. I didn't have the patience that came with being a boyfriend, and I wasn't ready to let the other ones go. Right now, I'm just chilling, but if I ever decide to be in a exclusive relationship again, it'll be with the intention of making her a Mrs instead of girlfriend.

It's a quagmire, I know.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I let them know, they have options too. I preface it with “you’re dating, I’m dating,we’re both adults”….especially if we were on dating apps.

Haven’t had any arguments about it. But I keep the dates relatively light (ramen, pool, Chinese food) so as to keep my operating expenses low.

These chicks be getting all types of attention, it’s best for you to be honest with them and let them know you know what’s up.

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
if I want her to like me more, yea

even if I wasn’t at the time, i’d lie

“you all about her and she all about hers”

Braman

Superstar
Daps
My homie in HS used to read all these crazy psychology books on how to steer conversations, how to control narratives, etc. We thought the ngga was crazy but what we didn’t know at the time he was reading what would later become the basis for “pick up artists”

I say that bc all that shyt stayed with me and I just naturally answer without answering if she don’t need to know all that

Example:

Her: are you seeing other women
Me: I don’t even have time to date other people. The dating game is such an illusion of options
Her: what that mean
Me: you can date and meet a dozen people but not connect with any single one…
Her: woe that is true bc…..

You’ve seemlessly steered the convo. You haven’t answered her question. Yet you also haven’t lied

Now depending on the woman if she wanna know bad enough she will bring it back around and ask again. Then you answer. But from my experience, most of the time she won’t even realize you ain’t answer the question. That’s only if she truly don’t need to know.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Almost every woman I’ve ever been with has told the story of a past fwb ‘we weren’t exclusive he was honest about what it was, and so was I , and I appreciated it ‘

:scust:

I just don’t like that shyt. And I actually assume every woman I’m only dating is fukking with other nggas. It does not bother me at ALL. However if she were to tell me, I’m immediately losing all interest :mjlol:

So unless she genuinely pressing me on it, I’d rather not tell her either. I can’t explain it, but I just genuinely despise that dynamic. Even if I have no feelings for her, whats understood don’t need to be said.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I never lie to women about such things.
I let them know that i see other women.
If they fukk with me after that it's because
they want me and is willing to fight to cuff.
UKVu0t8.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It depends on how long and how serious I believe I’m becoming with the woman if I openly discuss other woman I’ve been seeing while talking to her.

Truth is, I don’t really do that seeing multiple women at one time any more, at least dating multiple women at one time, it becomes a little tiresome to intentionally juggle multiple women’s stories and entertain them while taking care of your own life in a way that leads to fulfillment.

Especially how it ended up for me, while I managed not to have a single one of them connected in any way, having to keep up with three or so women in different locations seemed more like something I really had to schedule and devote a portion of my thoughts to.

So, I don’t date multiple women, or probably no more than two at a time. fukking multiple women is a different story though.