Do y’all tell girls you’re dating that you’re seeing other women?

Do you tell girls you’re seeing other women?

• Total voters

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I don't see other women when I'm dating.
I also don't date when I see 'other' women.
I tell all the chicks I happen to have it with, that until they claim me, I'm out in these streets, so act accordingly.
:blessed:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
giphy.gif

Lying is how you get put on blast in one of those dumb ass Facebook groups. But then again, these chicks sullying the name of dudes that told them what it is up front. So damned if you do damned if you don’t.

In my experience I’m on borrowed time with a chick if she starts asking those types of questions…meaning she’s gonna either fall back hard or grill you about why you’re talking with other girls. Cause usually if you get that question she has some feelings involved even if you don’t.
You are making up stories in your mind trying to read the other person
if you are not being honest, why do you have an expectation for the other person to be honest
people aren't monoliths, every person has different preferences and standards
so imho just answer the question honestly
this why I laugh when dudes says having a roster is stressful
its only because they lying
A woman will be mad at me because I told her the truth, never cause I lied to her
And most the time even if they mad at the truth they can respect it
but when you lie ....... that when shyt get ugly

Red Money

All Star
Daps
This stuff is age related or funds related.

Pay for play chicks usually stay silent and would never associate in the same world as a main.

Main chick for the real world...and then pay for play for whenever always seemed to be the end game. Check out the pay for plays on lunch breaks or stay late at work lies for most mature guys. Mature guys get side play off stuff like USA sex guide etc and you can always find a 20yr old to smash even if you 70, lol.

Most women don't even inquire if you smashing sex workers...so you don't even have to lie cause you ain't seeing side chicks, lol.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don’t give titles so I tell them what they wanna hear that’s how you get bytches buying you shyt

Why you letting her know she just another when she not your bytch just keep it cool, that’s me tho lol
They falling for the trap. Women say I want honesty but as soon as you tell ‘em they start acting funny. They already assume you talking to someone else so tell ‘em what they want to hear until you lock down the one you want

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
You are making up stories in your mind trying to read the other person
if you are not being honest, why do you have an expectation for the other person to be honest
people aren't monoliths, every person has different preferences and standards
so imho just answer the question honestly
this why I laugh when dudes says having a roster is stressful
its only because they lying
A woman will be mad at me because I told her the truth, never cause I lied to her
And most the time even if they mad at the truth they can respect it
but when you lie ....... that when shyt get ugly

R.5d22898314ab2c649f84c469ff416381

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I’ve narrowed my roster down to 3 women (looking for a wife) and over the past week they’ve all asked me numerous times whether I’m seeing other women. One in particular asks me damn near every day.

I lie and say no, but what do y’all do? I never ask women whether they’re seeing other guys because im confident in myself and already assume any girl I talk to already has a roster.
You finish how you start
She knows you're lying

I prefer to tell her upfront knowing she may walk. That's the price to be paid for honesty.
If she walks, oh well. We're not married, she's not my official wifey exclusive girlfriend either.
It's hard to overcome scarcity mentality (if I tell her truth she'll leave oh no!) but lying is a recipe for disaster.
Good luck

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This stuff is age related or funds related.

Pay for play chicks usually stay silent and would never associate in the same world as a main.

Main chick for the real world...and then pay for play for whenever always seemed to be the end game. Check out the pay for plays on lunch breaks or stay late at work lies for most mature guys. Mature guys get side play off stuff like USA sex guide etc and you can always find a 20yr old to smash even if you 70, lol.

Most women don't even inquire if you smashing sex workers...so you don't even have to lie cause you ain't seeing side chicks, lol.
We assume that you are lol Somebody is keeping them girls in business :laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’ve narrowed my roster down to 3 women (looking for a wife) and over the past week they’ve all asked me numerous times whether I’m seeing other women. One in particular asks me damn near every day.

I lie and say no, but what do y’all do? I never ask women whether they’re seeing other guys because im confident in myself and already assume any girl I talk to already has a roster.
When I was single I told them straight up and said if u don’t like show your more worthy than the others and that your worth cutting them off and making us exclusive and I’ll do that otherwise gonna keep my options open till I find the right woman
Never had issues doing that at all cuz either u accept it and show ur worth or :camby: won’t compromise on something i know damn well your doing yourself