Do y’all tell girls you’re dating that you’re seeing other women?

Do you tell girls you’re seeing other women?

• Total voters

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I don't lie. Straight shooter. If she ask she's gonna hear the truth. If she don't want to she can not ask. But truthfully I'm a serial monogamist. I don't juggle.

I don't ask. In my head I'm always the shyt no matter who might be competing

You get that from me.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What roster :mjlol:

bBlPlko.png

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Being honest is one of the best feelings in the world. Having to sneak around is no way to live, you’re basically saying that you value this person’s opinion more than your chance of being authentic.

I’d tell them straight up I’m seeing someone and then ask if it’s going to be an issue. If it is, keep it pushing.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
giphy.gif

Lying is how you get put on blast in one of those dumb ass Facebook groups. But then again, these chicks sullying the name of dudes that told them what it is up front. So damned if you do damned if you don’t.

In my experience I’m on borrowed time with a chick if she starts asking those types of questions…meaning she’s gonna either fall back hard or grill you about why you’re talking with other girls. Cause usually if you get that question she has some feelings involved even if you don’t.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Ehh I wouldn’t go that far.

I will say that if they like you enough they will spin whatever narrative they have to to keep fukking with you even if the writings on the wall.
That's why I'm all for telling the truth. These chics will make up whatever narrative that works in their head. But also like someone else said if she's asking you about other women that means she's feeling you and trying to map out where her standing is