Do y’all tell girls you’re dating that you’re seeing other women?

Do you tell girls you’re seeing other women?

• Total voters

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Dating multiple women is expensive. I remember when I loss beacoup weight for the Fire Dept and became a serial dater tryna find 1 chick ..cause of the whole: "Don't put your eggs in 1 basket".

It got expensive. It was fun, but expensive. Tell these women the truth if they ask. They gotta ask first though.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
communication is always the answer. i don't think you need to put all your cards on the table right away necessarily.

but i do i feel like if you are misleading them to believe that they are the only person you're messing with, then that is flat out wrong and disgusting. manipulative too if you know they'll cut you off if you don't mislead them.

i think if you are asked and lie, again you are wrong and disgusting.

especially if you don't use protection. the other person definitely has the right to know what's going on in those cases.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
No need to tell us
The PH levels in our vagina will let us know

Ladies
Biokult flora 4 capsules daily
Can't be out here catching undetectable STD's like Microplasma Genitalium

Eww
This is exactly why whores (this case mens) should wear condoms and exactly why I advocate for handjobs.

Can't get STIs from Handjobs💅🏿

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
If you’re having sex with them or pursuing them for sex you should be honest. You can always just say you’re single and dating around. But some people don’t want to have sex with people who are having sex with other people. The reasons can range from not wanting STIs to wanting to avoid drama with the other women.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Lying is how you get put on blast in one of those dumb ass Facebook groups. But then again, these chicks sullying the name of dudes that told them what it is up front. So damned if you do damned if you don’t.

In my experience I’m on borrowed time with a chick if she starts asking those types of questions…meaning she’s gonna either fall back hard or grill you about why you’re talking with other girls. Cause usually if you get that question she has some feelings involved even if you don’t.
200w.gif

Basically.