Do yall really think the sorriest player in the NBA would be a God if he played us?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When he's motivated.... That dude lazy as fukk... He wasn't necessarily the person i have in my mind writing this though. Im thinking Andris Benedris, Robert Swift, Bendga, Daniel Orton

You gotta remember on the playground 6'5" is TALL, you're talking about people who have 7 inches nh on the average "tall" player. And those 6'5" guys on the playground have probably rarely if ever played somebody taller than them. 7 footers in the nba would feast on the playground.

:gladbron::takedat:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any player from a top 25 ranked D1 college would kill. I'm talking about big name schools. People on here don't realize how good a nba player is. They don't do all that streetball shyt in a game because their is a crowd of 15 thousand and tv cameras every where. Put them at a 24 hour fitness and its a wrap

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I played Avery Johnson at some basketball camp when I was like 15.. and dude was OLD, well retired.

This dude embarrassed me bad. He let me score the first point then just shyt on me. :deadrose:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Why are there so many threads on competing with professional athletes? non of you could do it non of you. End of story

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ex college star Isaac Burton played like prime Jordan on steroids and ended a lot of hoop dreams when he balled against me and my nikkaz at the local gym.

I scored over 30 points in many high school games and one of my nikkaz scored over 50 on numerous occasions but Isaac busted our ass something vicous and he was doing it all so effortlessly.

:deadrose:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
lol @ feeding this troll...but I'm bout to join in...this is too much hilarity...because no way some dude that posts on a message board 20 times a day is balling with an NBA player

shyt...most dudes aint even balling with retired, washed-up NBA players

in the past year I've witnessed Erick Strickland, Mikki Moore, and Anthony Tolliver step into rec centers and proceed to not even try and still DESTROY every single player on the court

like even former D-1 players that played at a high level and never panned out in the league would kill you and your boys...Rodney Buford comes back to Omaha all the time and plays a few summer rec league games and usually drops about 40-50 points in a game effortlessly

regular guys that just ball for fun at their rec aren't seeing anyone that's even had a 10-day contract NBA

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LOL over here @ spectrum in manhattan beach AC Green plays some pick up dudes 45 yrs and scrub status and he busts everyones ass and doesnt even try

Birdman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all ever played video games vs someone who's just messing with u and doing anything they want? Imagine that times 10 in real life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the bigs that arent elite we might be able to play with. Players like JJ Redikk, who people seem to laugh at a lot would destroy us. JJ would light a coli team up for like 60.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
A friend of mine played in a summer league with Tim Legler, said he was the MJ of that league. Most teams in this league had 2-5 guys that played pro in Europe and all the pros were like the all-stars of that league. Legler put them all to shame. Apparently one of the euros went to Celtics training camp cuz he was a ridiculous shooter. Once he crossed half court he was in range. If you didn't pick him up he was pulling up and making 6/10 from half court.

Lawrence Moten also beat the brakes off my high school coach when he thought he was hot.