Do yall really think the sorriest player in the NBA would be a God if he played us?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
against NBA players he looks like just a hustle man type.

against average people like us? His handle would look like Hot Sauce and his jumper would be like Ray Allen.

On top of that Balkman is 6'8" and an athlete.

You can keep thinking "oh they play this way in the NBA so I have a chance," and then realize you are not in the NBA and they are. He is a lot more skilled than most of us in here.

LOL Nah...

But he would shyt on most people because of his size and athletic ability.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nope, if that were the case these lames would be better free throw shooters
they are good FT shooters, if they are playing against use they would never miss a free throw or a jumper because they wouldnt exert little energy in dominating us.

In an NBA game, they had to fight to get to the line using a lot of physical and mental energy.

LOL Nah...

But he would shyt on most people because of his size and athletic ability.
He would shyt on us because he is a A LOT better than us. Just because he cant handle at an NBA level, does not mean he cant handle the basketball.

Think about it, this "non-skilled" dude has averaged 7 points a game in the NBA. No one on this board, unless they were a high level D1 player and a star at that, would be able to score in an NBA game. The opposing team would focus their efforts on letting us get the ball and just swarm us. Remember Jeremy Lin against the Heat and him getting ripped about 10 straight times? We arent as good as Jeremy Lin. That would be most of us against the Bobcats or Wizards (:to:)

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Yall not understanding. The D-1 guys, college stars etc.. that didnt make the NBA are part of the regular dudes im talking about. Its basically, there are people who arent in the NBA that could beat people that ARE in the Nba.

How are D-1 college stars regular guys? STFU because your trolling has gone stale and expired:upsetfavre:
You annoying boy go get ready for either summer school or studying the Wu-tang Forever album, and stop wasting bandwith

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
You annoying boy go get ready for either summer school or studying the Wu-tang Forever album, and stop wasting bandwith

:russ:

How come we don't have any Wu Tang smileys??
*runs to the snitch forum like Buggin Out in Do The Right Thing*

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
against NBA players he looks like just a hustle man type.

against average people like us? His handle would look like Hot Sauce and his jumper would be like Ray Allen.

On top of that Balkman is 6'8" and an athlete.

You can keep thinking "oh they play this way in the NBA so I have a chance," and then realize you are not in the NBA and they are. He is a lot more skilled than most of us in here.

I've seen Balkman play in pick up games against 27 and older former D1 dudes . He literally has zero handle.

He doesnt magically turn into Ray Allen because he's playing against worse competition. If you cant shoot, you cant shoot.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Damn breh :to: Did any of em try to embarrass you verbally as well as physically? I'd imagine if I was an NBA dude with an attitude I'd just shyt on anyone for no particular reason.

Nah we were all cool but I remember playing with Josh Howard too, he literally had no jumper but I swear his defense was something else.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I remember me and my homeboy played against Haslem when he was in college. I was pretty young but I made my AAU squad. My boy was twice as nice as I and had the best handles maybe in our city. Needless to say he beat us 12-0................. and that was playing 2 against 1 :krs: !

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I remember me and my homeboy played against Haslem when he was in college. I was pretty young but I made my AAU squad. My boy was twice as nice as I and had the best handles maybe in our city. Needless to say he beat us 12-0................. and that was playing 2 against 1 :krs: !

:skip:

I once blocked Tristan Thompson in Gym Class though :jawalrus:. Multiple times, once in grade 9 and once in a grade 8 elementary sschool tournament.

I remember he used to play for the Senior Varsity team in either grade 9 or 10. shyttin on folks too.

fantabolous

smart usage of data plan
Daps
Reppin
The 313
Yall not understanding. The D-1 guys, college stars etc.. that didnt make the NBA are part of the regular dudes im talking about. Its basically, there are people who arent in the NBA that could beat people that ARE in the Nba.

Right, but even with those players being college stars and D-1 and etc, there's usually a reason why they still didn't make the league, and I'd be willing to bet on average, even those players still wouldn't beat an NBA player (at least most of the time)

So even if someone got a win over an NBA player, on average, like if they played a series, the NBA player would win the majority of the games. This is against someone who almost has as much talent as them. Anybody else, no shot.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:russ: at D1/College stars being regular dudes

fukk stars, dude said D1 players like they are just regular dudes.

Renaldo Balkman would be a God on the court against a regular heads all star team.

So would scholarship D1 players.