Do yall really think the sorriest player in the NBA would be a God if he played us?

infamous003

The New Style
Daps
^^^^^^ you really think a professional NBA player isn't beating regular dudes that run every once in a while? Like, for real for real?

:beli::snoop::rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yalll nikkas really think a nikka like troy murphy would go to the best courts in the country and become prime Dirk with KG defense? :wtb:

These nikkas are BUMS, most of them are only in the NBA because of their bball IQ and shyt like that. Theres plenty of people just as athletic, and just as talented

You pick Troy Murphy of all people. Troy Murphy would fukk most ballers in the ass and throw them over the bridge.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
A better question would be can the best WNBA player beat the worst NBA player?

NOPE:beli:
The physical superiority of a professional male to a woman athlete is not gonna let that happen in a sport where the two would be directly engaged with one another. Laila Ali is probably the cockiest female athlete around and she admitted she wouldnt be able to beat a professional male boxer.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol at cats here, most of these guys will not miss a shot, and will block every attempt you toss up.

i also remember years ago another basketball camp 5'3 muiggsy bogues was stylign on folks who thought they could take him because he was small

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
If you aren't currently being paid a couple hundred thousand to play hoops, you will get worked.

This thread gets made every two months, and it exposes how far from reality some posters reside.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Man any Nba Bench warmer would demolish any average Breh Here ,

I Remember after my freshman year I used to play ball at a summer league in long island @ Hofstra U it was mostly D1 and D2 and some Juco Cats from LI and queens, well one day we playing for like an hour and wally szczerbiak stopped by , he used to work out close by at Adelphi (this is like 04 when he had like a down year during his Timberwolves days), and says hey guys I was lifting is it alright If I run with you guys, we are all like sure bet,( and i'm not saying he was a bench warmer or anything) but he ran with us for like 6 -7 games. dude missed his first 4-5 jumpers with my boy Draped all over him. my boy who used to play at adelphi at the time.my boy is like and "this guys is in the league I got this" :jawalrus:

well szczerbiak overheard em :upsetfavre: and then proceeded to Rain Jumpers from all over the court. I kid you not when I say he didn't Miss a shot for the rest of the night:huhldup:.

and this was against well conditioned, colleged aged athletes going hard at him. imagine what he would do to a bunch of average joe's

and that wasen't even the most impressive thing, after we were done playing his father showed up and they stayed in the gym shooting J's not regular set shots, im talking running full court and half court sprints then shoot in motion with his pops passing him the ball. we all looked at each other like

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
A nikka like Shelodon Williams is not about to beast on me broski's, I got to much pride :russ:

I would lock that nikka Jimmer Fredette down too and drop 30 on em:manny:

actually yeah...

played against shelden williams back when he was with the hawks. My best friend took me to this expensive ass gym that he can use because his job has a contract with them. Anyways, Shelden was there and when we played him dude was a straight BEAST. I had a 6'8'' guy on my team guarding him, and he couldn't even stop shelden for shyt..... this dude doing Up and unders, fadeaways, hittin shots from damn near the 3pt line. Turnarounds. Straight dunking like he was shaq. Homies footwork was superb. the way Shelden was straight beastin in the post had us all dumbfounded.

I remember after the game i asked dude "Why aren't you beastin like that in the league homie?" dude looked at me crazy like :rudy: and said "The league is a whole different monster man"

and nah....you wouldn't stop jimmer from getting that shot off.....i saw this guy in a tourney drop like 12 3's in a row and score 50.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
ive hoop against oj mayo and conley at work.. im 21 , 6'3 215 in pretty decent shape with a solid jumper and a good handles but those nikkas DO NOT miss and they were just fukking around.. we played quick horse game and these dudes had me like :hamster: with the range and efficiency. they are both prob top 15 players at their positions so naturally i was never gonna win but still.

i've been to their practices and their is no way in hell anybody on here or without top level D-1 expierence could beat a nba player to a game to 12 if they took it seriously. even josh selby is one of the coldest nikkas in practice hittin threes and flying through the lane and bruh only played in about 20 games. thats with the grizz not having a passable backup point

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
A guy like Balkman, who purely made it to the league on hustle were to square off against a guy with legit experience it could be a game.

Balkman has zero handle or jumper.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
If you've ever been in a pickup game with more than 3 d1 players in it...you know yall don't stand a chance

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yall not understanding. The D-1 guys, college stars etc.. that didnt make the NBA are part of the regular dudes im talking about. Its basically, there are people who arent in the NBA that could beat people that ARE in the Nba.