Do yall really think the sorriest player in the NBA would be a God if he played us?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:rudy:

I played with and against CP3. I'm about a inch taller than him and that nikka would destroy you just on jumpers alone. I played against a decent amount of NBA and college players, some of them I actually held up pretty good against. You can never tell if they're playing hard or not but the majority of them would destroy us. They do this shyt for a living.

Damn breh :to: Did any of em try to embarrass you verbally as well as physically? I'd imagine if I was an NBA dude with an attitude I'd just shyt on anyone for no particular reason.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
John Wall was fukn around in pickups at Long Beach Pyramid and still destroyed everyone. Ollie, fisher, bum ass walton...any scrub in the NBA will destroy anybody here.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
It's true that the bums of the NBA would light up just about any pickup game they touched but I think it goes a bit overboard to think that a random dude doesn't even have a chance against one of those "bums". The NBA is 400 of the top basketball players in the world but there are tens of thousands of players out there that are close to being NBA talent and could even hang with the best players on a given day. It's silly to think that there isn't anyone sitting at home right now that could ball against Derek Fisher or Brian Cardinal.
Yeah of course. But those guys would have to be former college stars or at the very least former high school/aau stars who fukked up their shot somehow.

The little dumbass kid who started this thread is making it seem like him and his dumbass little homies would run professionals off of their local playgrounds like that scene in Space Jam...
:mjpls:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
sundiata gaines would bodybag you and your whole crew if you stepped on the court with him.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
I do not think an scrub 7 foot NBA player would be a god among the better games in your cities playground. There is always one tall dude that would be a goon and not let that player dominate in the game. Hell, i watched in high school (i was a freshman, he a senior) Aaron Gray and his team lose a game 34-33.... However, if the player is under 6'9, every player in the nba would dominate, its too hard to make it in the nba then if your aren't the shyt....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true

I played with Raja Bell at the FIU gym a few times and I never even made my H.S. basketball team yet I didnt find him to be all that impressive at all.

That's because he's strictly a spot up guy.

In my experiences with playing against NBA players, it's the PG's that have you on some:krs: shyt when you witness them live.

I've had 3 run in's with NBA players

Two pg's and one center.One of the PG's would be consider a "scrub" by NBA standards.The other PG was just old as shyt.And the center was considered a scrub when he played, plus he was kinda older.

One of the PG's was Jacque Vaughn.I played against him one summer at Balboa Park when I was living in San Diego back in '02.I was about 15-16 at the time.Balboa Park was known for having some of the best street ballers/pick up games in San Diego.

Needless to say, Jacque Vaughn came out there and dominated.Nobody could stay in front of him.His speed, strength, and court vision was:ohhh::ooh:in person.I actually got to run on his squad one game.He hit me with some lovely passes out in transition.I felt like I was out there running the break with Magic:win:

The other PG I ran into at that same park was this old dude named Michael Adams.He used to play for the Nuggets in the mid 80's.He wasn't necessarily a "scrub", but he was old as shyt.He wasn't that big.I actually had him by a few inches

Needless to say, he got out there and stomped a mud hole in nikkaz asses.His first step and his quickness had dudes on some:leon::sadbron: type shyt.He was getting to the hole at will and angling his lay ups high off the glass like a prime Allen Iverson.It was some circus shyt.It got to the point where half the dudes on my squad just said "fukk it":manny: and just started spectating instead trying to stop the bleeding.The ass bleeding because he was raping dudes out there.I felt extremely doubtful about my NBA potential after that.

The last dude I played against was ex Phoenix Suns scrub Center, Mark West.That was like in '05-'06.....I was out visiting some fam in Phoenix and me and my cousin decided to go ball at the LA fitness(muthafukkas didn't want to let me in, but my cousin had a membership and raised all types of hell to get me in) right down the street from his house.

When I spotted Mark West, I'm like "this old scrub ass nikka:pachaha:"

Needless to say, when we got on the court with dude, we couldn't do nothing with him.

He might've been a "scrub" in the NBA, but at LA Fitness, his old ass was Shaq laced with the super soldier serum.He was drop stepping and hammering on muthafukkas.I don't even know why he was out there?

I just remember thinking "what would Olajuwon do?":wow::to:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I do not think an scrub 7 foot NBA player would be a god among the better games in your cities playground. There is always one tall dude that would be a goon and not let that player dominate in the game. Hell, i watched in high school (i was a freshman, he a senior) Aaron Gray and his team lose a game 34-33.... However, if the player is under 6'9, every player in the nba would dominate, its too hard to make it in the nba then if your aren't the shyt....

Aaron Gray's best year at Pitt was 14/10, if he shows up at any playground he will be the biggest and strongest player in 99.9999999999999% of places he plays at. That dude in a playground would look like Shaq...........

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Im sure someone here could beat Steve Blake or Ryan Gomes 1on1

Steve Blake went to HS in MIAMI and was a fukkING BALLER!!!!!!! ya'll niccaz must have NEVER played with a pro... nicca Mitch Richmond has been :flabbynsick: since i was 13 and that nicca is BUTTER til this day

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Those low level bench vagabond NBA players will body any Joe Shmoe off the street one on one

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you idiot. Brian Scalarbine is 6'7" and 230 lbs and is in peak athletic condition. He is faster than you, stronger than you, and can jump higher than you. And he has better handles than you, a better J than you, and a better passer than you. You would get tea bagged by Brian Scalabrine.

:krs: