Do y'all believe in soul ties?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Sure. There are way too many people I've only been acquainted with for typically a small amount of time that end up seemingly synchronized with me for me to not believe this.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
You can look at a couple and instantly tell if they've had sex. There's a completely different bond you have with someone you've fukked.

"Soul ties" just sounds like hoe babble though

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Idk breh. If you think about it. Sex was meant to happen only after marriage and supposed to be a holy union between husband and wife. So in reality when u have sex u basically having that same union just without being married. So that connection still there, u just going against the way God originated it..
-Sex was meant for procreation & the rest of that shyt was made up later.
Studies have also shown that sex is better between two people that were virgins when they got married then between couples that had multiple sex partners before marriage.
Studies also show that those marriages where both partners came into the marriage as virgins last longer than any other type of marriage.
-I'm gonna have to know what these studies use to determine "sex is better" with virgins. Obviously most people feel some kinda way about their first so people that share that cling together.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
soul ties are real and yes, they mainly come from sex. that's why a lot of you all's lives are messed up :francis::ufdup:

Spitting facts :wow:. Cats wanna deny the spiritual but think they spitting that real :russ::dead:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Doesn’t the bible say, “and the two shall become one flesh.” :yeshrug:

I’ve got an old post on here about it but my Reiki practitioner told me about a client who had so many sexual partners it was starting to make her loopy.

He had to energetically remove the souls from her auric field because they were keeping her up at night lmao I’m paraphrasing but he was absolutely against women being promiscuous.
My last bytch was an atheist

She was talkin bout pullin tarot cards

She like come on apprentice let me tell your future

I’m like bytch I’m off more Molly then future

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's the idea that certain actions can connect you to a person and cause you to bond in a way that is not easily broken. Typically, soul ties are said to come from sex. So if you sleep with 100 women, you are now connected with each and every one of them now in some way. Their demons can latch on too u as well..

I believe it you ever been messing with a girl for a while and you notice them finishing ya sentences, you can be thinking bout them and they call you a couple minutes later. People wonder why they be so emotional and moody all the time. It's all of those different souls intertwined together.

Thoughts.
No lol