Do y'all believe in soul ties?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
This is the coli where dudes believe they imprint DNA on a chic's womb...so.

:lolbron: @Tenderd-ck

:picard: @Getting naked with someone and engaging in sex then not remembering them. Sheesh.

KingsOfKings

๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
Daps
Not necessarily

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Itโ€™s Not Safe
Yes

especially if itโ€™s raw sex. You not really mixing fluids with condom sex the way you are without em.

And if you ever cream a gallon inside a chick sheโ€™ll have a peice of you forever even if she didnt get pregnant. Pre cum counts

As a general rule, this affects women moreso than men bc men are the ones entering and women are getting entered into; thus the โ€œimprintโ€. But a man can get latched on to a woman too if he has enough raw sex with her over time.
Whatever bs she has going on will go on to him & vice versa.

one night stands, smashing 3-4 times with rubbers, basically all condom sex etc donโ€™t really count.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yes.

But it is exceedingly rare, and does not come from sex... or even love. It does not have to be romantic.

Think of like dudes who were in the trenches in WW1 together... that kind of shyt creates what I would consider to be a soul tie.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you donโ€™t know God
Supporter
Daps
This is the second time I hear of this. I dont think itโ€™s real nor have I experienced any of those shyts in OP. Women donโ€™t latch on to me emotionally, itโ€™s always just lust.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Doesnโ€™t the bible say, โ€œand the two shall become one flesh.โ€ :yeshrug:

Iโ€™ve got an old post on here about it but my Reiki practitioner told me about a client who had so many sexual partners it was starting to make her loopy.

He had to energetically remove the souls from her auric field because they were keeping her up at night lmao Iโ€™m paraphrasing but he was absolutely against women being promiscuous.

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
If its real or not real, what difference does it make? its not like you're gonna reach out to her anyway or come thru when she's in a bind on some batman shyt. u gonna hear about her through the grapevine like all her other exes.

and she definitely not making any difference in your life once she's gone. only woman i have a soul tie with is my mama cause she gonna be there at my worst.

Lieutenant Daniels

Iโ€™m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
If its real or not real, what difference does it make? its not like you're gonna reach out to her anyway or come thru when she's in a bind on some batman shyt. u gonna hear about her through the grapevine like all her other exes.

and she definitely not making any difference in your life once she's gone. only woman i have a soul tie with is my mama cause she gonna be there at my worst.
Exactly. Based on the theory of โ€œsoul tiesโ€, my last ex should be contacting and running back to me considering all the things weโ€™ve bonded over :mjlol:

Basically itโ€™s cope to rationalize the reality of not being able to control another person by convincing yourself that youโ€™re still in control based off an imaginary binding. Never hearing from an ex again should squash all that โ€œsoul tiesโ€ bullshyt