Do y'all believe in soul ties?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you sleep with 100 women, you are now connected with each and every one of them now in some way. Their demons can latch on too u as well..

while I agree, CAN doesnt mean WILL. if you slept with 100 women doesnt mean you are tied to them infinitely. demons can detach or be detached/purged.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Only if she becomes pregnant. Especially not if y’all use rubbers.
I concur. Bodily fluids need to mix and form that binding elixir which produces the soul ties. The few bytches I used a rubber on are the type ones I will see their number pop up and I watch my phone goto voicemail meaning I don't want to have nothing to do with them because our spirits did not bind. bytches that got the raw dikk they remember my ass and I remember them too, even if they married or wifed up I got that bond. Perfect example is my shorty Quoya, my Shae butter bae, she scheduled to get married in August but she made way to take me out to eat for my birthday and exchanged physical touching after dinner. She had her club shot up something fierce and to this day even approaching her wedding day I can reach out to her.
That spirit bind don't even have to be on good terms either because I done had some physical fights with chics I had that spiritual bond where I may have known them a couple days but she already got that raw dikk up in her and she finishing my sentences and we have good conversation plus things in common. I remember this lil young bytch Ebonee. I was seeing, she saw fit to put hands on me over something just cause she a hood bytch that ain't scared to fight dudes, so I smacked her up and was choking this bytch with two hands and she started clawing me up and spitting so I picked her up by her neck and blocking her blows with my arms and slammed her up against a wall. I held her there for a while and told her to chill the fukk out and lowered to a waiting bear hug. We both sweating, huffing and puffing leaned up against the wall because if I let this bytch go she would have been Wilding again. I dunno what possessed me to do it but I spinned her around and dropped her leggings around her knees and stuck the dikk in her raw but still had my hand around her neck and bear hugging with the left arm . I fukked her with some hard thrusts and had her cuss words change to moans calling out to God. I did that for a while then we went buck wild on the bed where she ripped my clothes off. I remember licking this bytch face and biting her earlobes like I was eating Slim Jim's. After we got done we laid up in the bed talking and laughing like we were old friends. Whole while she laid up on her back wit nut dripping out her. I only knew her a few days. We got dressed and went to 7 Eleven for hella Gatorade because we both was thirsty af. To this day me and Ebonee good friends altho she living in Massachusetts now.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yup.

You see what happened with Floyd's daughter trying to kill a bytch over a no good nikka?

I've seen nikkaz want/try to kill a bytch that didn't want nothing to deal with their ass no more.

Think about it love/sex makes people act in an irrational manner that NOTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD is comparable too.

Even religion can't make people as crazy as love does (in general, not in extreme circumstances)

Even smart, rational, logical thinking people do shyt while in love/lust that make you go:what:

Like remember that NASA astronaut that drove hundreds of miles wearing a diaper just to kill her boyfriend's new girlfriend?

Soul. Ties. nikkaz

In other words.

WEAR A CONDOM, nikkaZ:stopitslime:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Idk breh. If you think about it. Sex was meant to happen only after marriage and supposed to be a holy union between husband and wife. So in reality when u have sex u basically having that same union just without being married. So that connection still there, u just going against the way God originated it..

Studies have also shown that sex is better between two people that were virgins when they got married then between couples that had multiple sex partners before marriage.

Studies also show that those marriages where both partners came into the marriage as virgins last longer than any other type of marriage.