Do y'all believe in soul ties?

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Doesn’t the bible say, “and the two shall become one flesh.” :yeshrug:

I’ve got an old post on here about it but my Reiki practitioner told me about a client who had so many sexual partners it was starting to make her loopy.

He had to energetically remove the souls from her auric field because they were keeping her up at night lmao I’m paraphrasing but he was absolutely against women being promiscuous.
Reiki

:russ: :russ: :russ: biggest scam of all time!

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
we use to call this sprung.

or say u were sweatin some1

you new guys need to remix everything in the most LGBTQ possible :scust:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yup.

But I don't feel like it ties you to everyone you have sex with. The intimacy had to be deep. I've known and felt things about people i slept with without communicating with them. Just off a feeling. I knew when my ex had a kid without talking to her. I felt it strongly then confirmed via her social media.

You can't explain shyt like that.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yup.

But I don't feel like it ties you to everyone you have sex with. The intimacy had to be deep. I've known and felt things about people i slept with without communicating with them. Just off a feeling. I knew when my ex had a kid without talking to her. I felt it strongly then confirmed via her social media.

You can't explain shyt like that.

you knew cause you stalk her and are heartbroken. get real.

you got a 6th simp sense :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were just hating in the jeezy thread.....you only believe in natural born men participating in woman's sports :umad:
Where was I hating? Jeezy doesn't have a classic album. He has a few good ones but no classics. Maybe personal classics to some people but the consensus at the time didn't see them as such

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Where was I hating? Jeezy doesn't have a classic album. He has a few good ones but no classics. Maybe personal classics to some people but the consensus at the time didn't see them as such

Just say Cher is the GOAT and stop posting already. Ole do you believe in life after love ass MF :scust:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you knew cause you stalk her and are heartbroken. get real.

you got a 6th simp sense :mjlol:
Lol

Nope. I felt it then I checked her social her and confirmed. We had no contact in years, online or otherwise . I got a 6th sense when it comes to women I have slept with. Hence me responding in here. Nothing to be heart broken about. I don't want kids. She did. The end.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Once you put your DNA inside of a woman that creates a bond. She's always gonna be connected to you.