Do y'all believe in soul ties?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with the part about having a soul tie to everyone you've had sex with. I do believe when you're compatible with someone and also around each other a lot, you begin to adopt the speech, habits and certain traits of one another. Also there could be certain coincidences that may feel supernatural, but that's something I've experienced between my mother and I. Times when I've wished she was around, but I chose not to call her she will pop up at my house. The same with my daughter and other close friends. So if anything I feel certain relationships with people can be referred to as "soul ties", but again nothing to do with sex.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yes it’s true and often ignored but that doesn’t make it less real.

i believe most people that don’t believe in it don’t believe much in the effects of interactions, which I find strangely odd and soulless.

maybe you don’t be in soul ties because you don’t possess a sentient soul in the sense...

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
i agree, however i believe we have limited space in our hearts for these people. there's no way i have a connection with every chick I've smashed in my life.

the quality of sex is more important than anything else.

i think this is a large part of the reason why relationships are so defunct nowadays, everyone is having (low quality) sex so everyone is finding it harder to connect to others.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Idk breh. If you think about it. Sex was meant to happen only after marriage and supposed to be a holy union between husband and wife. So in reality when u have sex u basically having that same union just without being married. So that connection still there, u just going against the way God originated it..
I’m not gonna talk bout what it was SUPPOSE to be to someone who we don’t know if/how/in what sense they exist.

Ill just say that the act of sex is sacred in itself. Or can be. No need to talk about marriage, marriage is an arrangement, not a natural occurrence.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I don't agree with the part about having a soul tie to everyone you've had sex with. I do believe when you're compatible with someone and also around each other a lot, you begin to adopt the speech, habits and certain traits of one another. Also there could be certain coincidences that may feel supernatural, but that's something I've experienced between my mother and I. Times when I've wished she was around, but I chose not to call her she will pop up at my house. The same with my daughter and other close friends. So if anything I feel certain relationships with people can be referred to as "soul ties", but again nothing to do with sex.

This.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the idea that certain actions can connect you to a person and cause you to bond in a way that is not easily broken. Typically, soul ties are said to come from sex. So if you sleep with 100 women, you are now connected with each and every one of them now in some way. Their demons can latch on too u as well..

I believe it you ever been messing with a girl for a while and you notice them finishing ya sentences, you can be thinking bout them and they call you a couple minutes later. People wonder why they be so emotional and moody all the time. It's all of those different souls intertwined together.

Thoughts.

@skeetsinternal

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Its real

Its not necessarily tied to sex tho

But there are relationships with the certain partners that go deeper than the physical world