Do women wash their panties and hang them up at your house?

Do women wash their underwear at your house?

• Eww, ain’t nobody got time for that

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Yes, that’s normal

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That's how it should be done. What kinda lazy bytch washes one underwear in the washer and dryer?:mjpls: just wasteful

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's very normal but somehow not in the US..never seen it.
You're supposed to wash your draws after wearing them daily. :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's very normal but somehow not in the US..never seen it.
You're supposed to wash your draws after wearing them daily. :yeshrug:
Sure, if you only have one pair. What the hell y’all think is going to happen to underwear if they sit in the hamper for a week before you do laundry? Science based answers, not culturally passed down folktales and beliefs

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean this is mostly a Caribbean woman thing but it is also hygienic....for a female to just take off her drawers and throw them in the hamper is a recipe for disaster....a nahni tends to have things going on more often than not,so just tossing them without at least rinsing them is wild..american women hygiene as a whole tends to be worse than Caribbean women tho,I had some fukking nightmarish shyt happen to me when I was younger fukking with them.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
ex wife used to do this shyt, but she was Jamaican.

She'd still put them in the machine later on, but when she showered she'd wash them and hang em up.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I mean this is mostly a Caribbean woman thing but it is also hygienic....for a female to just take off her drawers and throw them in the hamper is a recipe for disaster....a nahni tends to have things going on more often than not,so just tossing them without at least rinsing them is wild..american women hygiene as a whole tends to be worse than Caribbean women tho,I had some fukking nightmarish shyt happen to me when I was younger fukking with them.
Again, science based answers as to what’s going on with a healthy vagina and how that would cause issues with panties that will be laundered in a few days? Vaginal secretions are water based and should not stain nor create smells, you think hot ass water and a washing machine aren’t going to get underwear clean? (Of course the sexy panties might be hand wash)

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Again, science based answers as to what’s going on with a healthy vagina and how that would cause issues with panties that will be laundered in a few days? Vaginal secretions are water based and should not stain nor create smells, you think hot ass water and a washing machine aren’t going to get underwear clean? (Of course the sexy panties might be hand wash)
fukk "science based answers"...I been getting yams since the mid 90s and have lived with women multiple times,secretions stain draws (and bleach them shyts 2,believe it or not) and miss me with that water based nonsense,them shyts should be treated like gym clothes,u don't just take them off and put them in a basket.

Or you could and face the ramifications come laundry day:sas2:.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yea the good ones...the regular ones they stuff them bytches in the dresser

but its like twice a month.. they got a shyt load of drawls tho

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It must be only black American and black British that don’t do this, I feel like everyone in the diaspora does this. I may have to find out if Filipinos and other Asians do it too.
Im Gonna add a poll
Filipino here.

Women in my family do this.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Ok so from the sounds of it, it looks like a thing not done in the first world. Vs those that come from warm countries that may not have had daily access to washing machines. It sounds like they wash their underwear each day and hang them up, vs washing a weeks worth at a time.