Do women wash their panties and hang them up at your house?

Do women wash their underwear at your house?

• Eww, ain’t nobody got time for that

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Yes, that’s normal

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Daps
I have a 10 year old daughter and my Woman recently explained to me that I am supposed to clean her underwear (hand wash) in the sink...

I told her I be damned! I rather buy her a pack of drawls every stay.

Girls are complicated, bruh.
:stopitslime:

:mjtf: I ain't never heard this before breh

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My lady used to but she switched to washing them in the machine.

Daps
The biohazard conditions that exist in a woman's bathroom every month brought to your crib is mad disrespectful. I done seen a bytch's draws with the melted Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia soot in the crotch of her draws thrown in the hamper. I still fukked but I never went back to see the bytch. I don't mind the little cornstarch looking discharge but it be the pea soup looking streaks you got to be worried about.

I don't trust no bytch that wears black draws all the time. If a bytch can't wear white draws and keep them semi clean all day I don't fukk with them. I believe Father's are the best teachers for their daughter's hygiene. The mother's have failed a lot of these hoes

I agree that mothers have failed but:whoa:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naw, them shyts go in the washer with everything else.

If your lady got good hygiene and change her draws eveyrday they shouldn’t be that nasty where you have to quarantine them from the other clothes.

I could see this being a thing back in the day when work was more physical and washing clothes more an event. Like wash your draws at night cause you aren’t gonnna necessarily have fresh clean clothes everyday.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Is she washing them before putting them away?

I think it's cos half of South Africa still hand wash all their clothes and he probably met one who grew up without a washing machine. Mines like that too

I'm South African, my girl comes over and in the morning, she'll wash her underwear and she'll leave it to dry on the rail where her body and face towel dry.

I'll pick it up in a couple of days when she has left and put it in her drawer. She has like 10 of them in the drawer now.

She also leaves her clothes in the basin, sometimes a panty is in there if she forgot to take it or wash it. I wash it when I'm doing laundry:manny:

But my girl was a virgin when I found her, so I'm comfortable with all her stuff I know she's clean af.

Daps
thats what the washing machine, delicate cycle are for. we even got special bags to put them in the washer.
i do let em air dry somewhere if they are delicate though

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The biohazard conditions that exist in a woman's bathroom every month brought to your crib is mad disrespectful. I done seen a bytch's draws with the melted Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia soot in the crotch of her draws thrown in the hamper. I still fukked but I never went back to see the bytch. I don't mind the little cornstarch looking discharge but it be the pea soup looking streaks you got to be worried about.

I don't trust no bytch that wears black draws all the time. If a bytch can't wear white draws and keep them semi clean all day I don't fukk with them. I believe Father's are the best teachers for their daughter's hygiene. The mother's have failed a lot of these hoes

:dead:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Naw, them shyts go in the washer with everything else.

If your lady got good hygiene and change her draws eveyrday they shouldn’t be that nasty where you have to quarantine them from the other clothes.

I could see this being a thing back in the day when work was more physical and washing clothes more an event. Like wash your draws at night cause you aren’t gonnna necessarily have fresh clean clothes everyday.
Right plus no air conditioning being a factor. But doing something like that in this day and age seems completely unnecessary. That shyt sounds like it's some third world tradition that they don't wanna let go.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Ive seen handwashing and hanging up to dry, but why would you do this at someone else's house

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Lmao