Do women wash their panties and hang them up at your house?

Do women wash their underwear at your house?

• Eww, ain’t nobody got time for that

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Yes, that’s normal

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Sure, if you only have one pair. What the hell y’all think is going to happen to underwear if they sit in the hamper for a week before you do laundry? Science based answers, not culturally passed down folktales and beliefs
So people out here let underwear marinate in the hamper for a week before washing em? Especially women give that they have random discharges :what:
I've always been taught to wash my underwear as soon I take it off, by hand. And I have more pairs than I can count :yeshrug:

Daps
i am equally surprised by this whole wait a week to wash clothes claims as the hand wash undies everyday claims
daily exercise, lounge wear, real clothes if i dare to actually be outside outside, sleepwear, towels, sheets, etc. i will have a full load in 2-3 days
the things people pick and choose to be anal (pause) about is quite fascinating 🥲

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I grew up seeing my mom and abuelita do this, Caribbean household 🇵🇦 🇵🇦 :manny:

Haven’t seen any women my age (mid 20s) do this

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m not exactly sure why a woman would hang her drawls up when I have a perfectly good dryer for her to toss them in.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
My mom did, especially when we were dead broke.

My grandma never used a washing machine at all, even when she had access to one lol, she hand washed and hung all her clothes.

I’m 100% African American on both sides. I see this as a poverty/rural upbringing thing more than a ‘cultural’ thing, but folks get online and do the most with something as simple as this.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Yes with blue soap 😌😄

bY7PJU2.jpeg

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My mom did, especially when we were dead broke.

My grandma never used a washing machine at all, even when she had access to one lol, she hand washed and hung all her clothes.

I’m 100% African American on both sides. I see this as a poverty/rural upbringing thing more than a ‘cultural’ thing, but folks get online and do the most with something as simple as this.

Underwear is a tricky business and people have exposed themselves and poor hygienic practices.

Some cultures know laundry day is typically once per week, or once every 2 weeks depending.

You hand wash your undies after taking a shower and throw them back in the hamper. You cant toss crusty skidmarked and bodily fluid stained draws with the rest of the clothing to marinate for days until laundry day. :scust:

This is why the old world believes in washing underwear as soon as it is removed.

House keepers in these countries wont wash your draws, you do it yourself. They epecially wont touch female panties.