Do women wash their panties and hang them up at your house?

Do women wash their underwear at your house?

• Eww, ain’t nobody got time for that

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Yes, that’s normal

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao both sides of my fam are Jamaican and I’ve never seen them do this dumb shyt.:gucci:

This went viral a while back on Twitter and it was crazy to me cause my mom, grandmothers, aunts, etc. all put their panties in the wash.:dahell:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
This thread reminds me of Movado's track house cleaning.

"Gyal coulda pretty like Ashanti, It's against the law fi wash panty"

:mjlol:

We actually use this as an insult lol. I know it's stupid but I can't tell my guys that I clean the house lol. God forbid my boy hears I made my bed.

I swear Jamaicans kill me
:russ:

He was talkin' about fellas not supposed to be doing it :mjlol:

That yardman tradition of badman nah fi do XYZ is alive and well, it rarely stops being entertaining:pachaha:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Moms and sis did this when I was living with them.. Family would always say “Yankee dem nasty” but you’d be surprised what bytches are :hhh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
American women don't do it because they got dookie streaks in they panties. :scust:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Why would a woman even wanna leave her shyt to dry at your crib, literally unless you swing her later that day and she coming over. Women do that type of shyt to claim you. Make her feel like bytches not coming over cuz you let her leave her stuff. They naturally dont want anything concerning their hygiene to be up to a man to do. My wife don’t even want me to wash her clothes .