Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'll be honest, I don't know much about it. But, if they have an actual mission and goal that they are accomplishing that can be expanded by further administrations to something effective, then I see no reason to do so. I admit I didn't read the article yet. Just responding to the question.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Libertarians arent against the military, their against how America has chosen to use the military.
Its one of the few legitimate functions of the state.:lolbron:

But seriously, the military is a great path to the middleclass for those born at the bottom. I'm all for expanding it in this way.

Oh I see..you're not being disingenuous. You're being a narcissist greedy coward like all libertarians.

We forgot dead7 is ex military ofc this bum likes that money sinkhole :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
its only there because 45 said he wanted one. It's redundant asf, a whole branch of Air Force folks who work under Space Force = wasted money

I'll be honest, I don't know much about it. But, if they have an actual mission and goal that they are accomplishing that can be expanded by further administrations to something effective, then I see no reason to do so. I admit I didn't read the article yet. Just responding to the question.

every branch has a role in that domain. Even with the standup, every branch will still have a role. its a massive duplication of effort

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You weird as hell. How you for small government but support unnecessary government jobs?

You might as well come to the Bernie side with us, breh.

Jobs for All | Bernie Sanders Official Website
I dont consider the space force unnecessary... and at some point i expect it to become more important than the airforce:yeshrug:
:patrice:... and how are you for jobs for all but against this?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:russ:@ everyone worried about spending
:mjlol:Oh the deficit matters when it comes to something Trump made? We cant afford it?
We can fund whatever we want, let this jobs program live... and :deadmanny: @ employing more people being called a waste by leftist.