Do these photos make you SAD, MAD or PROUD?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
and in the grand scheme of life...it wasn't that long ago.
Yeah people don't realize black americans have only been truly free for less than 50 yrs. We just got all of our rights not too long ago.

But cacs still have the nerve to say "You blacks have been free for over 100 yrs and you still haven't caught up" :pacspit: :duck:

I fukkin hate how they absolve themselves from all the blame when it comes to why the black community is in the shape it is is in today. :beli:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That is one very courageous young lady everyone can be proud of. Not many people would have the guts to do that. it's sad that they ridiculed her and the adults condoned it. none of the kids were gonna take a stand or so since they learned it from their parents or authority figures in the school. they were all brain washed or weak minded. it upsets me that things like this were occurring. much progress has been made but it could get better, and over time it will.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Poor sista, she had to have been so uncomfortable.

What really gets me mad is that after all that decades later and only a few generations removed you can't get these kids to give s fukk about education. Black people died for reading and learning, suffered just to go to school and somehow it is now cool to be anti-intellectual and damn near illiterate.

I wanted to shoot that dumb Bytch trayvon was dating for going on the stand not being able to read a fukking letter she wrote :wtf:

Time for us to start fixing the fukk ups in our own communities, police our own communities, teach our kids and take control... A lot of young black folks have no history or heart and they even loosing that soul, don't know where they stand.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
on ym way to work but just sit back and look at those james meredith pics as well when he was going to university etc.

this happaned in the late 60';s alot of these dudes are still alive and breathing,

James_Meredith_OleMiss.jpg

[URL]http://assets.espn.go.com/i/eticket/20090225/photos/etick_04_g_meredith01_850.jpg[/URL][/img\

these old cacs could be your ceo right now

[quote]And I'll tell you here and now, I will never be out******ed again.[/quote]

AND THis WAS FROM A GOVERNOR JUST less than 50 years ago

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know how it makes me feel?

It makes realize how sad we are as a people today. Slavery, and Jim crow syndrome exist in abundance. After all we fought for.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Makes me mad for various reasons. One, the fact that that obviously strong sister had to endure that. Then, you got these punk ass "brothaz" talkin down on Black women, in favor of other races, especially white women. Also, I get extra mad at how the majority of murders carried out against Blacks nowadays, are carried out by Blacks. fukk all you self-hatin bytch ass nikkaz on this site. And yall so quick to seek approval from the white man.
Realest post in here. "buuuuuu, buuuuuuut we pawg'n and getting back at the white man. etc etc"

The only difference is there's more SELF HATE NOW, then people hating on US.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
This is the history that whites want us to forget about.

counts
at least in the north American High Schools spend significant time on the Civil Right Movement, racism in America, and the courage of Civil Rights leaders throughout our country's history. The problem with remembering stuff like this is American kids need to actually learn in school.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The combination of stress and strength in their faces is mesmerizing. The fact that you can get your head blown off today for stepping on a nikka's j's is crazy when you see this type of restraint and resolve. Honestly pics like this just remind me how disgusted I am with our duck face twitter generation.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Proud and Mad........

Proud of her, mad the devils and their families aren't all dead :birdman: