Do these photos make you SAD, MAD or PROUD?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
proud.
the white race is a genetic defect with
hatred for their parents.
us.
2dkbc0p.gif

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Sad.

I really dont understand how people could be so cruel. The most ironic thing is after all this sh!t black people have had to put up with, for some reason white people are mad at US

Ill never understand why they hate us. Black people have reason to dislike and not trust them, but really what is there beef with us?

And it makes me sick that years later many black women look up to the white man and have no n!gga policies

Imagine the women in this pic saying she only dates cacs now :smh: :mindblown:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I remember I was in Columbus, Ohio one night after work pumpin gas at the Shell station, and a car full of white boys yelled out "******" and continued down main st. I was like :ohhh: and hopped in the Chevy and put my foot in that muthafukkin 350. Me, by myself, chased them fakkits down main st and when they saw the police in a parkin lot, they quickly headed that way.

White ppl be on that bullshyt even today.

I always told myself to let them muthafukkaz be racist, but when they start broadcastin that shyt, I aint lettin it slide. Not in this day and age. fukk all that "but that's the reaction they tryna get out of you!"

I dont give a fukk. A Black man call u a name or disrespect a family member, u ready to fight, but u gon let a white person get away with it?!:what:

Nah. fukk that.:birdman:

:myman: I had a similar situation at a gas station in some hick town in West Virginia (Stopped there for a brief moment for a road trip) :huhldup:

My Dad got out to pump some gas and hit up the store at the gas station and these redneck cacs were peepin from a truck, mad deep in that joint. Look like there were plannin something or just up to no good since we were the only blacks there. They thought my Dad was alone until I got out the truck and walked right thru those cacs with the :birdman: face on and my other brother who also was there was ready to scrap if some shyt popped off. They knew what was up when they saw 3 6ft+ tall black men get out the truck and was like :merchant::whoa: and backed off

Cacs gettin the beats nowadays on sight if they wanna act out of pocket with me. :win:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:myman: I had a similar situation at a gas station in some hick town in West Virginia (Stopped there for a brief moment for a road trip) :huhldup:

My Dad got out to pump some gas and hit up the store at the gas station and these redneck cacs were peepin from a truck, mad deep in that joint. Look like there were plannin something or just up to no good since we were the only blacks there. They thought my Dad was alone until I got out the truck and walked right thru those cacs with the :birdman: face on and my other brother who also was there was ready to scrap if some shyt popped off. They knew what was up when they saw 3 6ft+ tall black men get out the truck and was like :merchant::whoa: and backed off

Cacs gettin the beats nowadays on sight if they wanna act out of pocket with me. :win:
:salute:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sad.

I really dont understand how people could be so cruel. The most ironic thing is after all this sh!t black people have had to put up with, for some reason white people are mad at US

Ill never understand why they hate us. Black people have reason to dislike and not trust them, but really what is there beef with us?

And it makes me sick that years later many black women look up to the white man and have no n!gga policies

Imagine the women in this pic saying she only dates cacs now :smh: :mindblown:
@flusterose :mjpls: