Do these photos make you SAD, MAD or PROUD?

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
makes me feel sad thinking about how alone she must have felt - authority figures there to protect her, yet didn't (most likely encouraging the children to make the young girl miserable).

how can any person of good conscience stand by and allow that to go on? i guess i also get mad when i ask that question...

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm more disgusted by the fact that this strong sista can do that and have so much courage while we still have threads like "would you go to the movie by yourself?" "ever been to the club by yourself? or my personal fav "would you go to dinner by yourself" ... grown fukking black men asking these questions and the majority saying no to all 3 questions.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
i also have to add...

when fools nowadays dismiss or downplay the courage, will, hard work and perseverance that mainly blacks had to exhibit in order to affect change... when people downplay that it is disheartening to say the least.

sometimes it's hard to stay positive and be compassionate and easier to say, all that shyt is in the past and i'm all about me...

then one is reminded (as such with this thread) - and if you aren't a total fool and have an ounce of compassion and human dignity, you would feel the pain of those black americans that paved the way for ALL other minorities.

sorry for the little rant, but those images invoked these thoughts.

:cheers:

Peace