Do these photos make you SAD, MAD or PROUD?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Makes me mad for various reasons. One, the fact that that obviously strong sister had to endure that. Then, you got these punk ass "brothaz" talkin down on Black women, in favor of other races, especially white women. Also, I get extra mad at how the majority of murders carried out against Blacks nowadays, are carried out by Blacks. fukk all you self-hatin bytch ass nikkaz on this site. And yall so quick to seek approval from the white man.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
CountsScoggins2012.jpg

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
These pics make me both mad and proud. I'm mad as hell that not one of these kids had the courage to put their foot down and put an end to this ignorance. I'm mad that grown ass adults were encouraging this nonsense. And, I'm the most mad at the fact that not even ONE of these kids had the guts to stop and sit by her side or even give her a hug. She must have felt so uncomfortable and alone.

On the other hand, I'm proud that she had the courage at the age of 15 to attend that all white school. She truly is #blackexcellence. :obama:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
These pics make me both mad and proud. I'm mad as hell that not one of these kids had the courage to put their foot down and put an end to this ignorance. I'm mad that grown ass adults were encouraging this nonsense. And, I'm the most mad at the fact that not even ONE of these kids had the guts to stop and sit by her side or even give her a hug. She must have felt so uncomfortable and alone.

On the other hand, I'm proud that she had the courage at the age of 15 to attend that all white school. She truly is #blackexcellence. :obama:

I agree. Not only am i mad but i am also proud that she is wearing her real hair and sad that the black women today don't follow.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I remember I was in Columbus, Ohio one night after work pumpin gas at the Shell station, and a car full of white boys yelled out "******" and continued down main st. I was like :ohhh: and hopped in the Chevy and put my foot in that muthafukkin 350. Me, by myself, chased them fakkits down main st and when they saw the police in a parkin lot, they quickly headed that way.

White ppl be on that bullshyt even today.

I always told myself to let them muthafukkaz be racist, but when they start broadcastin that shyt, I aint lettin it slide. Not in this day and age. fukk all that "but that's the reaction they tryna get out of you!"

I dont give a fukk. A Black man call u a name or disrespect a family member, u ready to fight, but u gon let a white person get away with it?!:what:

Nah. fukk that.:birdman:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I remember I was in Columbus, Ohio one night after work pumpin gas at the Shell station, and a car full of white boys yelled out "******" and continued down main st. I was like :ohhh: and hopped in the Chevy and put my foot in that muthafukkin 350. Me, by myself, chased them fakkits down main st and when they saw the police in a parkin lot, they quickly headed that way.

White ppl be on that bullshyt even today.

I always told myself to let them muthafukkaz be racist, but when they start broadcastin that shyt, I aint lettin it slide. Not in this day and age. fukk all that "but that's the reaction they tryna get out of you!"

I dont give a fukk.
you should have shot them nine times.