Do these photos make you SAD, MAD or PROUD?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them old CaCs still is alive and are in positions of authority and power.

THIS is the biggest issue that these reverse racism, race card people don't get or don't want to acknowledge. These are their living parents and grandparents. Still in the workforce in positions of authority and still in academia in positions of authority. Still in politics in positions of authority. They can say these BOYS were young and didn't fully understand things, but most people don't change that much at the core from being a senior in high school. This stuff is in their hearts. This was how they were raised. If you are going to discourage, discount and dismiss the current state of the black race in America as the result of poor parenting, then you have to look at this same poor parenting as resulting in a lifetime of the same behavior. Sad, and scary.

These are the people that raised people that are my age, and they think I should just trust that their parents forgot all of this, or learned their lesson? Then to further, they rejected everything their parents raised them with on the slide? Like this woman in class said one day, Things today are bad, and we need to go back to values like those when my parents were my age. I want to have good values like them. The professor asked, well what values and where was this? Did they grow up around any black people. She said, well, my dad did say ****** all the time, but he never told us to be prejudiced. He was a good man. :snoop:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I dont even know how black folks during the civil rights era were able to just turn the other cheek so easily. as a black person with a modern mentality, my black ass would have been hanging from a tree.

thearmdealer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That older dude that look like he's 30 in that second pic on the right side laughing piss me the hell off tbh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how about being a freedom rider?

freedomridersmugshots_0002.jpg

freedom_riders_fb_02.jpg

how about just wanting a glass of water

Segregation_OKCity_1939_dbloc_sa.gif

how about going to class and be told over there ******

segregation_photo_Page_1.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just going through a b unch of pics brehs

these dudes must be DISGUSTED with us, all they did for this ignorant and violence that perpetuates our communities

selma to montgomery
Selma-to-Montgomery-March-007.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im just thinking brehs how many of us could do like montgomery bus boycott?

The boycott officially ended December 20, 1956, after 381 days

would every black person in nyc stop riding the transit for more than a year to get a point across?

yeah right the black man today is emasculated and weaker than it has ever ybeen in history

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i love how folks btw in thsi thread are saying they would prob b lynch and outspoken nah you wouldnt, youd be quiet, going to your all blkc school, staying in your all black neighbourhood etc.

nikkas are to scared to go to the white part of town nowadays to eat

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:russ:

A brotha was pissed.

When u do shyt like yell from a movin car, u really dont want it

Had the same shyt happen to me while I was on a run along the bike trail . These cacs were really yelling ****** and shyt knowing they were in the middle of the river floating on a raft. :comeon:

I did know where the raft path ended though :demonic:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Here she is at 70

tumblr_inline_mpq6w7MuAr1qz4rgp.jpg

thats the crazy part that still gets me

we see black and white photos, were told to forget it let it go

and these folks are still alive

birmingham 9 still alive

james meredith still alive

if mlk jr didnt catch a bullet hed prob still be alive as well hell his dad just died like 24 years ago and his older sister is still alive

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Angry more than anything else, this is why I generally have a bad attitude towards older white folks.

I swear to God, B, this is the ultimate truth. I'm cool with white kids who are my age, can't fault anyone born in the 80s/90s but I don't go out of my way to be friendly to older white people :mjpls: