Do some people still think the coronavirus is a hoax?!

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you possibly hide it in the ago of social media?

Man, that's the saddest part of this shyt. Instead of folks using this as an opportunity to smarten up and getting in turned with what's happening, they still sleeping or "being woke". Its like all the teaching and lessons in the past 2 decades are showing who has been paying attention and the real intellectuals from the sheep, the fools, the egotistical, the smart dumb dumbs and etc. A lot of people are exposing who they are right now so pay attention.

As I said, all of what's happening has been forewarned in the news years ago. They literally said this shyt and it was dismissed and brushed off by a lot of people. Apparently, they could pull it off because a lot of people are distracted by bullshyt like the Kardashians or in most cases, social media.

Case in point

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...bird-flu-virus-could-be-next-pandemic.640558/

The president emergency alert text, the FEMA emergency drills they did in the midwest years ago, and etc.

I myself actually made a thread a year later or sometime ago as well and apparently, I can't find that shyt. But yeah, this isnt shocking.

Last edited:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
talked to somebody this morning that was saying its a distraction from war that's been declared or bout to be declared

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bro this virus flopped

They are acting like it's a death sentence... stopp

People were saying from the very beginning... the flu fux people up every year...
Killing the shyt outta people.
But we arent shutting shyt down.
And nobody really gives a fukk.

So now, you cant act like the media ain't going hard for coronavirus, like it's the airborne AIDS.

After all this does down, everybody is gonna front like the media wasnt tryna just send the world into mass hysteria.
Until the next time they try to send us into a fukking virus panic

Again, who told you that it was "like a death sentence"?

Where have you gotten any information that the virus is less dangerous than they claimed? Show me the claim you think any scientist or authority made that was unwarrented, then show me the evidence that the virus doesn't match that claim.

I don't think y'all have any idea what kind of effect a "flu" that puts 5% of its victims on a respirator and 0.5% in the morgue would have on society if it spread as far as the normal flu does. Y'all just bad with numbers or something?

The flu can infect up to 50 million a year in the USA alone. Even if the death rate is just 0.5%, that would be 250,000 deaths. What is tough to understand about countries going to serious lengths to avoid 250,000 deaths?

And that's before you even get to the respirator issue.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t think it’s a hoax but I do think social media has blown it way outta proportion and got everybody even the politicians panicking
People say dumb shyt on social media about literally everything.

Do you seriously think that China or Iran or Italy's response was based on social media, when 99% of folk on social media didn't even know what was going down yet when those countries started having serious problems?

So many cases you have to build extra hospitals, you're treating ICU patients in hallways....that ain't social media breh.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Again, who told you that it was "like a death sentence"?

Where have you gotten any information that the virus is less dangerous than they claimed? Show me the claim you think any scientist or authority made that was unwarrented, then show me the evidence that the virus doesn't match that claim.

I don't think y'all have any idea what kind of effect a "flu" that puts 5% of its victims on a respirator and 0.5% in the morgue would have on society if it spread as far as the normal flu does. Y'all just bad with numbers or something?

The flu can infect up to 50 million a year in the USA alone. Even if the death rate is just 0.5%, that would be 250,000 deaths. What is tough to understand about countries going to serious lengths to avoid 250,000 deaths?

And that's before you even get to the respirator issue.

Brother... ur not really responding to what I'm saying.

Is the flu not deadly, I'm sure the flu has killed more ppl in the last 6 months than this virus.
Does the nba shut down for the flu... do schools stop for the flu.

Ur asking who told us it's like a death sentence...?:mjtf: brother where u been for he last 2weeks

You ain't gotta keep spewing numbers.

If ur saying that the coronavirus has serious ramifications, cool...
And ur saying the media hasnt overreacted?
That how they are acting is appropriate. Ok...

And I'm saying, why not the same energy for the flu...

They did the same thing with swine flu bro...
They get a hard on for this kinda shyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is a person with coronavirus:

I don't care about how old he is, what he does for a living, access to medical care or any of that juelzing bullshyt...

talk of shutting down the country for months, overwhelmed hospitals, complete societal collapse
yet there are people out here "sick" and not only recovering. but not even having to stay in the hospital overnight.

It doesn't add up. :manny:

This is where lack of education is a BIG issue.

I know people with tuberculosis who never showed any symptoms and never had to go to the hospital....yet tuberculosis is one of the world's biggest killers. I know people with dengue fever who had it clear up completely on its own with no treatment or hospitalization and no serious symptoms....yet dengue fever fukks up entire nations' health care response every year. When the Spanish Flu came through, MOST people were just fine with zero treatment....and yet it was the deadliest pandemic in history.

People who don't realize that for many diseases, 70-90% of folk are just fine while 1-5% are completely fukked up just aren't educated at all about disease.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, that's the saddest part of this shyt. Instead of folks using this as an opportunity to smarten up and getting in turned with what's happening, they still sleeping or "being woke". Its like all the teaching and lessons in the past 2 decades are showing who has been paying attention and the real intellectuals from the sheep, the fools, the egotistical, the smart dumb dumbs and etc. A lot of people are exposing who they are right now so pay attention.

As I said, all of what's happening has been forewarned in the news years ago. They literally said this shyt and it was dismissed and brushed off by a lot of people. Apparently, they could pull it off because a lot of people are distracted by bullshyt like the Kardashians or in most cases, social media.

Case in point

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...bird-flu-virus-could-be-next-pandemic.640558/

I myself actually made a thread a year later or sometime ago as well and apparently, I can't find that shyt. But yeah, this isnt shocking.
It's impossible to hide anything from social media right now...

if there were dead bodies piling up in the streets, stores, on buses and subways from this virus, we'd definitely be seeing videos of it
Agreed

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Brother... ur not really responding to what I'm saying.

Is the flu not deadly, I'm sure the flu has killed more ppl in the last 6 months than this virus.
Does the nba shut down for the flu... do schools stop for the flu.

Ur asking
No. Because only 1 in 1000 people die from the flu, it doesn't put 5% of its victims on a respirator, and we already have vaccines and partial immunity.

They are shook of coronavirus because the death rate appears much higher, because it puts a lot of folk on respirators, and because we have no vaccine and no immunity.

The issue isn't how many people have ALREADY died. If you wait till that many people have ALREADY died, you're totally fukked. You've lost. You can't respond to pandemics AFTER they happen, do you realize that?

The issue is that if we do nothing, and just as many folk catch this shyt as catch the flu, then our entire health care system will be fukked over and hundreds of thousands of people will die. So we take preventative measures so that WON'T happen.

Here's my question for you. If a highly communicable pandemic is spreading that could potentially kill 1% of its victims, how long do you think the government should wait to mount a serious response? Do you think they should wait until 50,000 people die to take things seriously? What's your cut-off point for serious action?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: bust a blood vessel in your forehead yelling about imminent doom because CNN and google told you to

but ignore a perfectly healthy smiling video game playing pro athlete on TV saying out of his mouth that he feels fine brehs

also ignore two old white people who've been live streaming their issue from day 1 so you can try to come across smarter than everybody on a message board brehs

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
People say dumb shyt on social media about literally everything.

Do you seriously think that China or Iran or Italy's response was based on social media, when 99% of folk on social media didn't even know what was going down yet when those countries started having serious problems?

So many cases you have to build extra hospitals, you're treating ICU patients in hallways....that ain't social media breh.
I can’t speak for what’s going on in other countries but a lot of the reaction I’m seeing from politicians seems to be directly related to how people are reacting. Way too many people are either dismissing this altogether or stockpiling like a blizzard is coming. Neither reaction is good. Local governments been having to save people from themselves

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If ur saying that the coronavirus has serious ramifications, cool...
And ur saying the media hasnt overreacted?
That how they are acting is appropriate. Ok...
I'm not talking about "the media." Saying "the media" means nothing to me because there's 10,000 different media sources and I ignore 90% of them. I'm sure someone in "the media" has overreacted. You can see several threads on here where I go at people for spreading overreacting bullshyt and I started my own thread where in the OP I point out that most people will be just fine.

I haven't bought toilet paper or a month's worth of food or any supplies at all. Me and mine will be just fine with what we got.

I'm only talking about the OFFICIAL response. What the public in general has been instructed to do by the government. And there are very obvious, clear reasons why that response has been completely different than for previous epidemics and why the flu is not an equal comparison.