Do some people still think the coronavirus is a hoax?!

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes, I do. There's no way it's real. Think about it.

Possible permanent lung damage, how do you prove that, when they've basically been studying it for 5 months. How can you determine its permanent.

This whole thing is nothing more than the government not wanting to tell us the truth about how Hilary's emails relate to CERN, it's clear that the Aliens are manipulating the United Nations to bring about the "true" pizza gate.

:russ::russ::russ:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Maybe not a hoax, but a catalyst to a bigger game. Economic collapse,war and vacines that people will ask for..only God knows what will be in them vaccines:yeshrug: t

The reactions by the world gov,sporting companies etc seem to drastic and planned but whateva
This major coordinated reaction to what's essentially a suped up flu is questionable :patrice:
They're shutting everything down like this a zombie outbreak

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Maybe not a hoax, but a catalyst to a bigger game. Economic collapse,war and vacines that people will ask for..only God knows what will be in them vaccines:yeshrug: t

The reactions by the world gov,sporting companies etc seem to drastic and planned but whateva
:russell::russell::russell::russell:

:trash:

yes they been plotting since the bubonic plague and spanish flu.. i don't think a lot of y'all realize how much you fear/admire cacs on some level. always crediting them with social engineering the fabric of existence like gods. imagine every time something happen in life and your first thought is some shyt like this. the builderbers, the masons, the illuminati or whatever other cac bogeyman shyt that's living in your minds is white subjugation aka fear of cacs. :hhh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Y'all keep laughing ...if you want China NOW has the bird flu on top of the RONA . Now my base been had this news but you don't want people to panic more....I'm not going to elaborate :francis:

bird flu never fukking went anywhere... :dahell:

they had swine flu this year and last year as well...

you guys realize viruses live with us constantly right?

jesus what do they teach in schools? :mindblown:

wait till you find out there's cows out there with anthrax RIGHT NOW :damn:

:what:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Some people say the government created it in a lab

I'm not saying they didn't

but if ur going to make claims like that then please have some sort of evidence to back it up other than ur own intuation before u decide to share this revelation with the world

because thats just simply retarded

:manny:
:pachaha: it's a spiritual path. No evidence needed just gut feeling