Do some people still think the coronavirus is a hoax?!

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Tbh more people than ever are starting to from what I see on YT, Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Random comments on articles...

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doubt it's a hoax but also not sure if the virus is really the coronavirus. Probably some other shyt altogether.

But this shyt is proof you guys have to think outside the box. Change your mindset to stop dismissing every line of thinking or thought. A lot of this shyt we were told was gonna happen years ago from the coronavirus (look up disease x) to the economy tanking to the government conducting disaster exercises in the middle of the country a decade ago. They were in the news and they were dismissed by the public as bullshyt, conspiracy theories and etc.

Daps
bird flu never fukking went anywhere... :dahell:

they had swine flu this year and last year as well...

you guys realize viruses live with us constantly right?

jesus what do they teach in schools? :mindblown:

wait till you find out there's cows out there with anthrax RIGHT NOW :damn:

:what:

Okay fam you got it :beli:

Daps
Doubt it's a hoax but also not sure if the virus is really the coronavirus. Probably some other shyt altogether.

But this shyt is proof you guys have to think outside the box. Change your mindset to stop dismissing every line of thinking or thought. A lot of this shyt we were told was gonna happen years ago from the coronavirus (look up disease x) to the economy tanking to the government conducting disaster exercises in the middle of the country a decade ago. They were in the news and they were dismissed by the public as bullshyt, conspiracy theories and etc.

Somebody gets it ....

Daps
:russell::russell::russell::russell:

:trash:

yes they been plotting since the bubonic plague and spanish flu.. i don't think a lot of y'all realize how much you fear/admire cacs on some level. always crediting them with social engineering the fabric of existence like gods. imagine every time something happen in life and your first thought is some shyt like this. the builderbers, the masons, the illuminati or whatever other cac bogeyman shyt that's living in your minds is white subjugation aka fear of cacs. :hhh:

Oh okay your one of those :rudy: ass nikka. I'm not saying what I believe in but I do believe in the fall of empires ...

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I haven't seen anybody argue that this is a hoax, but the reaction to it doesn't match up with what's actually happening on the ground

Pro athletes getting it and still healthy, 103 year olds recovering from it...it's not the death sentence they're acting like it is..somebody fukked up :usure:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And Rome allowed feminism before it fell but fukk it thoe right. Have an opinion don't let your opinion have YOU....lame as nikka :rudy:
from corona virus to feminism

5230287-7771822115-tumbl.gif