Do some people still think the coronavirus is a hoax?!

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody gets it ....

Another thing that I also wanna point out too. This is another example of why it never pays to follow the crowd or what's trendy. You see all these people especially generation y'ers that moved from their suburb, family house, car, space and all to move into congested ass new york, chicago, DC, la, san Fran and shyt just to be cool and entertained. All roomed up together in an apartment thinking they are cooler than the rest of the world. Now see they pretty much are assed out because they are stuck and have to stay there. No car, have to rely on public transportation. If it's not the virus, itll be the other shyt they gotta deal with. See, folks dont think before they do shyt. Just follow whoever and think its right. Lol. We were talking about this shyt in some thread about san fran and all these generation y'ers wanting to be packed up like saltines on some dermatory housing shyt, rejecting home ownership and space.

And it's not like half of them didnt see what happened during 911 either.

Last edited:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I dont know when it became a thing for non-scientists to get their confidence and sources from youtube and Fox News but we are here now. People really think not overreacting is getting them some kind of XBOX achievement and when it hits their family they are gonna blame everyone but themselves.

Education in this country is so important. Not just for individual use, but so you can tell who is a fukking moron by what they say, how they say it and who cant wait to agree with it.

Daps
Another thing that I also wanna point out too. This is another example of why it never pays to follow the crowd or what's trendy. You see all these people especially generation y'ers that moved from their suburb, family house, car, space and all to move into congested ass new york, chicago, DC, la, san Fran and shyt just to be cool and entertained. All roomed up together in an apartment thinking they are cooler than the rest of the world. Now see they pretty much are assed out because they are stuck and have to stay there. No car, have to rely on public transportation. If it's not the virus, itll be the other shyt they gotta deal with. See, folks dont think before they do shyt. Just follow whoever and think its right. Lol

And it's not like half of them didnt see what happened during 911 either.

I've had the same thought. I may not panic but I'm taking this shyt serious because I read a lot of history and have read about a lot of wild shyt that killed off millions of people. Here in America we have a .... ceartin arrogance and ego like we can't be stopped or we the biggest bully on the block. The thing about a bully thoe either he runs upon somebody that dosent care how big he is and how big his stick is(pause:dame:) OR the environment kills off the bully and that can be anything. I see America really no different than I see Rome or Sodom and Gomorrah ....it is what it is.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I haven't seen anybody argue that this is a hoax, but the reaction to it doesn't match up with what's actually happening on the ground

Pro athletes getting it and still healthy, 103 year olds recovering from it...it's not the death sentence they're acting like it is..somebody fukked up :usure:

Can you give an example of who is acting like it's a "death sentence"? I mean authorities. So far all the information I've been seeing says that a lot of people who get it have only minor effects and even old folk can survive. The worst death rate I've heard is 15% for 80+ - that's REALLY high, but at the same time it means 85% survive, right?

"Suped up flu that there's no vaccine for and no one has immunity yet that puts 5-10% of its victims on respirators" is pretty fukking bad breh. Whether the death rate is 1% or 3% or 0.5% or whatever, if people really didn't do anything, and it came through and got 50 million folk sick in America like the flu usually does, you're talking 2-5 million folk on respirators and maybe 200,000 to 1,000,000 dead. That's horrible even if 97%-99% of the victims survive.

I don't think people realize how life-altering a suped-up flu is to the way this country runs when it's one we have no resistance to. And the fact that so many of the victims have to spend time on respirators, even if they are gonna survive, is what really has countries shook because the health care system just doesn't have the resources to deal with that many people. That's why you're seeing all these measures - the whole point is to limit the outbreak to as few people as possible so the health care system keeps up.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russell::russell::russell::russell:

:trash:

yes they been plotting since the bubonic plague and spanish flu.. i don't think a lot of y'all realize how much you fear/admire cacs on some level. always crediting them with social engineering the fabric of existence like gods. imagine every time something happen in life and your first thought is some shyt like this. the builderbers, the masons, the illuminati or whatever other cac bogeyman shyt that's living in your minds is white subjugation aka fear of cacs. :hhh:

This.

Trump's dumb ass can't even tell his lackeys to talk to Russia without everyone finding out. The details of Trump's personal phone calls with other world leaders leak out everywhere. He's shook of his own staff, he's shook of his own translator. Yet we're supposed to believe that a hundred governments on all continents around the world are in some united conspiracy, political opponents all come together on this, all the scientists are in on it, and not one peep leaks out from anywhere?

When you become a scientist, when do you get to sign the secret documents to be in on the conspiracy? Like are there some rookie microbiologists who are about to upend the whole thing cause it's all bullshyt? Or is this something that anyone can see through from watching the right Youtube video but is too deep and complex for Ph.D. epidemiologists to figure out?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This is a person with coronavirus:

I don't care about how old he is, what he does for a living, access to medical care or any of that juelzing bullshyt...

talk of shutting down the country for months, overwhelmed hospitals, complete societal collapse
yet there are people out here "sick" and not only recovering. but not even having to stay in the hospital overnight.

It doesn't add up. :manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I haven't seen anybody argue that this is a hoax, but the reaction to it doesn't match up with what's actually happening on the ground

Pro athletes getting it and still healthy, 103 year olds recovering from it...it's not the death sentence they're acting like it is..somebody fukked up :usure:

All of this...
End thread

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
the at home remedies is what kills me.

My coworker told me, gargle with warm water and vinegar and you’re atomically cured

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Can you give an example of who is acting like it's a "death sentence"? I mean authorities. So far all the information I've been seeing says that a lot of people who get it have only minor effects and even old folk can survive. The worst death rate I've heard is 15% for 80+ - that's REALLY high, but at the same time it means 85% survive, right?

"Suped up flu that there's no vaccine for and no one has immunity yet that puts 5-10% of its victims on respirators" is pretty fukking bad breh. Whether the death rate is 1% or 3% or 0.5% or whatever, if people really didn't do anything, and it came through and got 50 million folk sick in America like the flu usually does, you're talking 2-5 million folk on respirators and maybe 200,000 to 1,000,000 dead. That's horrible even if 97%-99% of the victims survive.

I don't think people realize how life-altering a suped-up flu is to the way this country runs when it's one we have no resistance to. And the fact that so many of the victims have to spend time on respirators, even if they are gonna survive, is what really has countries shook because the health care system just doesn't have the resources to deal with that many people. That's why you're seeing all these measures - the whole point is to limit the outbreak to as few people as possible so the health care system keeps up.

Bro this virus flopped

They are acting like it's a death sentence... stopp

People were saying from the very beginning... the flu fux people up every year...
Killing the shyt outta people.
But we arent shutting shyt down.
And nobody really gives a fukk.

So now, you cant act like the media ain't going hard for coronavirus, like it's the airborne AIDS.

After all this does down, everybody is gonna front like the media wasnt tryna just send the world into mass hysteria.
Until the next time they try to send us into a fukking virus panic