Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:snoop: Now here goes the sales argument. Well in that case Eminem and Vanilla Ice are the best rappers of all time???

Nobody with any sense of self decency will come in here and try to argue that the Playstation 2 as a system was better than the OG Xbox in ANY WAY. It had better games because of it's head start and the fact Playstation was already a brand a whole generation before. But as a system and with features and capabilities NOBODY thinks Playstation 2 was better than The Xbox. Stop fooling yourself

:wtf: Better games = Better system. Are you retarded? I hate Eminem but numbers don't lie...Just like most of you console stan think PC is not the better platform but it blows any console out of the water in terms of games and performance. I still play my ps2 till this day... the problem is that you guys do not like facts, and when somebody brings facts to the table you resort to back pedaling.

YOU MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW PSTANS ARE GRAPHIC WHORES BUT THINK THE XBOX WAS THE BETTER SYSTEM DUE TO ITS SPECS? :usure:

Last edited:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
:wtf: Better games = Better system. Are you retarded? I hate Eminem but numbers don't lie...Just like most of you console stan think PC is not the better platform but it blows any console out of the water in terms of games and performance. I still play my ps2 till this day... the problem is that you guys do not like facts, and when somebody brings facts to the table you resort to back pedaling.

YOU MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW PSTANS ARE GRAPHIC WHORES BUT THINK THE XBOX WAS THE BETTER SYSTEM DUE TO ITS SPES? :usure:

No, better games = better games. Playstation had established franchises from a generation earlier, aka a foundation to build on. Personally I enjoyed Halo more than almost any game I ever played on PS2 besides tony hawk, but I can't deny the fact PS had franchises like Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, that were much more well known and had no alternatives on the Xbox when it was fresh in the game at that time.

But Xbox games looked better, played better at higher framerates, loaded faster, had more available as far as saving data because of the harddrive, ability to hack system and homebrew, built in custom soundtracks, and Xbox Live 1.0 that shytted on anything playstation had out at the moment. The system as a whole was much better. Point blank period

All that said, what does any of that have to do with my OP?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

YOU MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW PSTANS ARE GRAPHIC WHORES BUT THINK THE XBOX WAS THE BETTER SYSTEM DUE TO ITS SPECS? :usure:
go easy on him, its the weekend

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
No, better games = better games. Playstation had established franchises from a generation earlier, aka a foundation to build on. Personally I enjoyed Halo more than almost any game I ever played on PS2 besides tony hawk, but I can't deny the fact PS had franchises like Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, that were much more well known and had no alternatives on the Xbox when it was fresh in the game at that time.

But Xbox games looked better, played better at higher framerates, loaded faster, had more available as far as saving data because of the harddrive, ability to hack system and homebrew, built in custom soundtracks, and Xbox Live 1.0 that shytted on anything playstation had out at the moment. The system as a whole was much better. Point blank period

All that said, what does any of that have to do with my OP?

:snoop: You're an idiot. if you cannot not see the hypocrisy in this entire statement in relevance to your thread than i have nothing further to say. Case and Point; Sega Saturn had better graphics than ps1 and n64 combined, had a internal harddrive, loaded games faster, better performance overall but still got trumped by BOTH. PSVITA Has WAAAY better specs, features, online than the 3DS but which one is the better handheld to buy? No one i know that had a xbox still have their old og, but almost everyone has their ps2's still because it was the BETTER SYSTEM, they are still making games for the ps2 because it was the BETTER SYSTEM. What do you not understand? :wtf: what you're saying is your opinion, im stating facts breh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stop with your stannary. Go to any legit racing site and they will tell you Forza the better series. Once again its all about sales to you people.
People who like realism play Gran Turismo and people who like casual, approachable easy to play racers play Forza. People generally dont care much for forza. Lastly, if it wasnt for Xbox bundles Forza would be even less of a factor in the gaming industry.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GT is better than Forza stop it. Forza is a game that feels like it's supposed to be a game. GT feels like a real life sim.

*never played forza*

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
GT is better than Forza stop it. Forza is a game that feels like it's supposed to be a game. GT feels like a real life sim.

*never played forza*
Nah man, you dudes are going way overboard with this loyalty shyt.

Forza is a MUCH better racing game than GT

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, you dudes are going way overboard with this loyalty shyt.

Forza is a MUCH better racing game than GT
:usure:

The fact that people will be comparing a PS3 title to a Xbone title in the coming months speaks volumes. GT is a better game. It sells more = it is better. Sales are the rule but if you prove me wrong and bring up something else I will back peddle. :troll:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
:snoop: You're an idiot. if you cannot not see the hypocrisy in this entire statement in relevance to your thread than i have nothing further to say. Case and Point; Sega Saturn had better graphics than ps1 and n64 combined, had a internal harddrive, loaded games faster, better performance overall but still got trumped by BOTH. PSVITA Has WAAAY better specs, features, online than the 3DS but which one is the better handheld to buy? No one i know that had a xbox still have their old og, but almost everyone has their ps2's still because it was the BETTER SYSTEM, they are still making games for the ps2 because it was the BETTER SYSTEM. What do you not understand? :wtf: what you're saying is your opinion, im stating facts breh.

Sega Saturn had better graphics than N64? :russ:

That disqualifies anything else you said in your entire statement. But i'll address the rest just because you were nice enough to respond again.

The Original Xbox did several things extremely better than while having mre features than the playstation 2 , and just so happened to also have better graphics from the jump

The ONLY thing that the Playstanleys here are HOPING that the PS4 will eventually do better than The XWon, is have marginally better graphics. It won't have a better online system and ecosystem, more gameplay input options and features, or have an unrivaled collection of established franchises like the PS1/Xbox example which still doesn't really have anything to do with this.

Stop talking about handhelds by the way. All you did was provide another example of sony creating a system that was "better on paper" and still getting blown out of the water

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sent 2 letters back in Autumn you must not have got em.There probably was a problem at the post office or something

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Sega Saturn had better graphics than N64? :russ:

That disqualifies anything else you said in your entire statement. But i'll address the rest just because you were nice enough to respond again.

The Original Xbox did several things extremely better than while having mre features than the playstation 2 , and just so happened to also have better graphics from the jump

The ONLY thing that the Playstanleys here are HOPING that the PS4 will eventually do better than The XWon, is have marginally better graphics. It won't have a better online system and ecosystem, more gameplay input options and features, or have an unrivaled collection of established franchises like the PS1/Xbox example which still doesn't really have anything to do with this.

Stop talking about handhelds by the way. All you did was provide another example of sony creating a system that was "better on paper" and still getting blown out of the water

Again, the rest of the world does not agree with you. You have absolutely nothing to back up your claims.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure: you sure about that breh? LOL @ xbots trying to rewrite the history books on some christopher columbus ish.

20130317_videogameconsoles_sales.jpg

og xbox is not even in the top 10 :umad:
DYAAAAAAUMMM!!!! The OG Xbox only sold 24 milli in comparison to PS2's 155 Milli?? ??? :damn:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's hard to imagine the 3DO sold more than the colecovision. different eras I guess, but I never knew anyone with a 3DO