do people in the military really get paid??

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
no, I meant exactly what the fukk I said. 30k bonuses, two different times. I saw the fukking checks. And that he saved over 200k as of 2009.

He reenlisted twice while in Iraq. Back when the military had a stop loss and was paying extra for people to reenlist, especially if they did so while deployed and had an in demand specialty. Here are a few articles confirming those type bonuses. The law authorizing the re-enlistment bonus. As well as a military message board from 2006 where poster are saying re-up while deployed so you get the bonus as a lump sum. All this from the first page of a google search of Bush era re-enlistment bonuses. How about y'all educate yourself before you hate. And don't give me the "i'm in the service blah blah blah." That just means your ass didn't qualify, not that the program doesn't exist.

Why you nikkas think every post gotta be ducktales? Why the fukk would I lie about my brothers fukking money? I mean, I understand if I was talking about my own paper.

The Daily News, Jacksonville

United States Army Re-Enlistment Bonuses

Reenlistment bonuses

Reenlistment bonuses

http://www.armyreenlistment.com/Messages/MILPER/CSRB_09_039_20090302.pdf

Army Bonus and Incentive Overview - Bonus Center - Military.com
U full of fukking shyt
The army doesnt issue checks
And u said 30k plus bonus:sitdown:

Get ya lie right hoe

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
@op anyone telling you to enlist instead of join as officer all because you can't pick your branch is a retired enlistee, most likely not even an NCO and definitely not E-7. That's why I said never listen to :duck: of the people below the ranks of E-7 and 0-3.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell:

did you click any of the links? they all say you're full of shyt.

son those lnks have nothing to do with "checks" being issued by the US Army:pachaha:

the Army pays through electronic deposit

there is no such thing as a check from the Army

i got a 20 k bonus and it was put into myh checking acct

you dont even have the option to get a check

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@op anyone telling you to enlist instead of join as officer all because you can't pick your branch is a retired enlistee, most likely not even an NCO and definitely not E-7. That's why I said never listen to :duck: of the people below the ranks of E-7 and 0-3.

tell u what

my enlisted training has me making more than any officer in the military:pachaha:

and more than the Vice Pres of this country:salute:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Joining the military for the money though?:upsetfavre:

It's fine if you want to make a career out of it, or for other reasons, but people are actually seeing the military as a money making opportunity?:mindblown:

I know there's got to be easier ways of making money than that. I know dudes in affiliate marketing that are making 5-10k a month slinging cookie-cutter weight loss and relationship products. Hell, I make about 1.5-2k a month off AM just as a side-hustle, and it only takes me an hour or two a day. And I damn sure ain't risking getting blown up while doing it.

No disrespect to any military dudes, as I said, it's fine as a career, or as a stepping stone to bigger and better. But if you're out there just looking to make a buck. :ufdup:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Im a SFC and I dont think everyone should join as an officer. Its pros and cons to being enlisted vs being an officer. And us enlisted arent doing to bad and have more benefits.

I have received lump sum bonuses of 30 and 47800 and a career bonus of 32000 paid over the course of the next 5. And im enlisted.

And lets not disguss linguist intel eod and 18 series or the uav guys when it first opened up

Sent from my galaxy S4

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my brother been in the army since 2000. he's been deployed to Iraq 7 times and Afganistan 1. in the last 13 years, he's probably spent less than 2 years in the states. He re-uped 2 times while deployed and got 30k plus bonuses for doing so. He literally saved his entire salary like 4 out of the last 13 years. Plus he was getting hazard pay.

Unless your bro is oda or those guys we dont mention its impossible to deploy 8 times in 13 years. Unlesa he was on a short tour to fixed sites.

Sent from my galaxy S4

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Unless your bro is oda or those guys we dont mention its impossible to deploy 8 times in 13 years. Unlesa he was on a short tour to fixed sites.

Sent from my galaxy S4

he's a truck driver who does forward base set up. he goes for like 3 months. back a couple weeks and then back again. one time he did 19 straight months.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
son those lnks have nothing to do with "checks" being issued by the US Army:pachaha:

the Army pays through electronic deposit

there is no such thing as a check from the Army

i got a 20 k bonus and it was put into myh checking acct

you dont even have the option to get a check

if you're in the military, you would know what an LES statement is, which is the equivalent of a paystub. but assume you're talking out your ass so I'm done here.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if you're in the military, you would know what an LES statement is, which is the equivalent of a paystub. but assume you're talking out your ass so I'm done here.

son i was active duty army

you said "checks"

not LES

you are the one that wasnt in the Army
so gtfoh

also u said 30k plus bonus

my brother been in the army since 2000. he's been deployed to Iraq 7 times and Afganistan 1. in the last 13 years, he's probably spent less than 2 years in the states. He re-uped 2 times while deployed and got 30k plus bonuses for doing so. He literally saved his entire salary like 4 out of the last 13 years. Plus he was getting hazard pay.

then changed it to 30k in bonuses:beli:

u one lying ass nikka:beli:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's a truck driver who does forward base set up. he goes for like 3 months. back a couple weeks and then back again. one time he did 19 straight months.

Not feasible breh. He would be part of an expeditionary bn or bde and they just arent in use that much. And the only ones to include individual augmentees who can be deployed for that long would be guard/reservists. An active dude cant stay gone that long...I believe that this is what he told you and it may look like that but you also may be confusing overseas short tours and long tours with deployments.

Also the military does have checks and have sent them out. I have received 3. One was my last AF check the other 2 were some pay issues.

Sent from my galaxy S4

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:wtb::rudy::what: nikka aint no 88m gone get deployed for 3 months and get to come back

do u know how much that would cost the govt

lying ass nikka

just stop posting