Do people enjoy sports anymore?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nah you need validation and this post shows it. My post isn't focus on you its just saying how you and those like you that ask these types of questions are stupid for asking them. If you think its all about you as if you're the only person asking stupid questions so be it. I am pretty smart though so you are right that I'd have to think about being stupid cause that's not nowhere close to reality.
Validation? Dog...we've seen people in here introduce all sorts of different rationales...meanwhile you're pressed on "the op"

Re-read your first post bruh.
Funny thing is the OP dapped this but he complaining in the OP about others go figure. Who cares if they don't enjoy sports or not if you do just watch the games and forget the others. People always going to complain I just think that's human nature

It's all about me dog.

Let my balls breath

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Validation? Dog...we've seen people in here introduce all sorts of different rationales...meanwhile you're pressed on "the op"

Re-read your first post bruh.

It's all about me dog.

Let my balls breath
I feel this way about everybody that starts stupid thread it just happened to be you this time. I still see you need that validation because nobody is on your balls. You may have repressed homo feelings need to sort them out wishing that another man would want you. Its ok if your gay just don't try to project that on me your post this stunk no more no less. Next time maybe it won't and I'll dap you and say it don't like I always do. You suckers get too mad when cats disagree just take at that and let it go.

Edit:I also said why I think its stupid but your little Internet feelings got hurt so stop with the lies like. I just said your shyt sucks and that's it.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I feel this way about everybody that starts stupid thread it just happened to be you this time. I still see you need that validation because nobody is on your balls. You may have repressed homo feelings need to sort them out wishing that another man would want you. Its ok if your gay just don't try to project that on me your post this stunk no more no less. Next time maybe it won't and I'll dap you and say it don't like I always do. You suckers get too mad when cats disagree just take at that and let it go.

Edit:I also said why I think its stupid but your little Internet feelings got hurt so stop with the lies like. I just said your shyt sucks and that's it.
Nah...you just don't bring shyt of interest. Mad posts in, you're the only one riding the dikk of the op.

I don't even know what you disagree with.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah...you just don't bring shyt of interest. Mad posts in, you're the only one riding the dikk of the op.

I don't even know what you disagree with.
Go back and read Ive already said what I disagree with. If you too stupid to get what I disagree with just say so. Better yet I'll tell you again since I see you on some emo validation shyt. I don't understand why people like you worry about those that "don't enjoy sports". Who cares does what they do affect you? That's why I think its stupid. I wish you'd stop with the gay shyt nobody on your dikk. Tell that to some other homo that's down with that shyt.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Go back and read Ive already said what I disagree with. If you too stupid to get what I disagree with just say so. Better yet I'll tell you again since I see you on some emo validation shyt. I don't understand why people like you worry about those that "don't enjoy sports". Who cares does what they do affect you? That's why I think its stupid. I wish you'd stop with the gay shyt nobody on your dikk. Tell that to some other homo that's down with that shyt.
You call it a worry. I don't.

You piggyback off what you call it and I never said. Then you ask me to go back and find out where you disagree?

:heh:

No one is "worrying." It's an observation that you brought zero insight on, agreeing or disagreeing.

You are a op dikk rider of posters.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no offense i mean honestly, if we didnt enjoy it anymore why would we watch it?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You call it a worry. I don't.

You piggyback off what you call it and I never said. Then you ask me to go back and find out where you disagree?

:heh:

No one is "worrying." It's an observation that you brought zero insight on, agreeing or disagreeing.

You are a op dikk rider of posters.
Idgaf what word you put in place for worrying. Why you making observations about stupid shyt then? Same shyt dummy

NYC Rebel

Daps
Idgaf what word you put in place for worrying. Why you making observations about stupid shyt then? Same shyt dummy
You seem to give a fukk and love responding to yourself.

"Worrying". Who was doing that? :dahell:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You seem to give a fukk and love responding to yourself.

"Worrying". Who was doing that? :dahell:
Not really just was saying whether you switch the word "worry" for "observation" to me your OP is stupid period. Take it however you want I'm done with this topic. I'm sure you'll start or say something I don't agree with soon enough hopefully I miss that thread so I don't have to hear your homo dreams again batty boy. Good day

NYC Rebel

Daps
Not really just was saying whether you switch the word "worry" for "observation" to me your OP is stupid period. Take it however you want I'm done with this topic. I'm sure you'll start or say something I don't agree with soon enough hopefully I miss that thread so I don't have to hear your homo dreams again batty boy. Good day
Yes really .

You've contributed nothing to this thread but a variance of dikk riding

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear, sports fans find the dumbest reasons to no longer enjoy great feats in sports now. What happened to the simple of enjoyment of all?

I'm far from a Giants fan but are people actually throwing shade on the ODB catch?

Seriously??

Kobe's 81 points. You name it.

"That was ok..but he didn't do it in the 4th quarter of game 7, with 2 outs in the ninth & the final at bat with no time on the clock."

Then if you do hurdle those self created bars...it's "well..how many rings does he have." Folks just don't want to enjoy sports anymore.

I don't know how you've been able to enjoy this fukkery :mjlol:

original.gif

ku-xlarge.gif

genosafety.gif

sanchez211.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Its ESPN and the 24hr news cycle. They need something to talk about so they break every little thing down.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sports used to be a refuge from complaining. Everyday life gives us enough annoyance
ppl won't retweet or call in or reply or make threads about something if there isn't some kind of controversy

most of this complaining is just made up garbage.

it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to listen to sports radio nowadays...with all the complaining and commercials every 5 minutes....its just:trash:

ppl don't even BELIEVE half the shyt they say. they just say it to get some kind of uproar and get more ratings.

Daps
I`d say this applies to the NFL a lot.

To me the overwhelming popularity of fantasy is just annoying at this point, went to the Giants 49ers game sat next to a Giants fan who was telling me he couldn't bench Kaep so he hopes it's a shootout.

Sit in a bar to watch my team for 3 hours, guy next to me talking about every highlight and how that helps or hurts his FF.

I dig this thread, ODB catch is amazing to watch as a fan, and I wish he was a 49er