Do people enjoy sports anymore?

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
We're obsessed with lists, what used to be something for radio stations/and eventually espn television to fill time during down weeks we do everyday now...

All list are personal and none of them matter, gotta stop ranking every damn thing gotdamn

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Michael Jordans allure ruined things in a lot of respects. He had a Disney movie like career narrative. Folks don't understand that talents like him or Michael Jackson are once in a lifetime phenomenons. They confuse exceptions with the rules.

Also, social media and Internet boards have just made trolling a socially acceptable thing to do. Mafukkas are just miserable pieces of shyt who are frustrated by their mediocre lives.

nikkas can't even enjoy women anymore. Some nikka posted a video of Money May and some fine ass women. First response was "look at these fatherless hoes."

:mindblown:

nikka, enjoy the beautiful ass and titties and shut the fukk up. The other sub forums on this board especially the Locker Room also known as the land of the dullards are the worst.

Insufferable lame ass nerds.

Imagine Dwight Clarks catch being discounted cause he used both hands and not one. Lmao. That's essentially where we are with sports now.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
football-push.gif

Only sports can give you this level of fukkery... :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't care if I'm alone I'm not you in need of validation. Again don't matter what you say don't make it true but I know you wish it was. Your shyt was stupid period and I'm not changing it so move along until the next post. I'm this I'm that great glad I could make you seem smarter in your mind
I don't need validation. Everyone has their own spin on things while your first post is focused on your spin about 'me." Think about how stupid you are

NYC Rebel

Daps
Michael Jordans allure ruined things in a lot of respects. He had a Disney movie like career narrative. Folks don't understand that talents like him or Michael Jackson are once in a lifetime phenomenons. They confuse exceptions with the rules.

Also, social media and Internet boards have just made trolling a socially acceptable thing to do. Mafukkas are just miserable pieces of shyt who are frustrated by their mediocre lives.

nikkas can't even enjoy women anymore. Some nikka posted a video of Money May and some fine ass women. First response was "look at these fatherless hoes."

:mindblown:

nikka, enjoy the beautiful ass and titties and shut the fukk up. The other sub forums on this board especially the Locker Room also known as the land of the dullards are the worst.

Insufferable lame ass nerds.

Imagine Dwight Clarks catch being discounted cause he used both hands and not one. Lmao. That's essentially where we are with sports now.

Dog...the Internet has given a voice to niqqas that don't want you to indulge into your own heterosexuality anymore without thinking about shyt.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The owners of the teams I follow have taken some enjoyment out of it for me.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Because everything has to be a debate. Can't just appreciate the amazing catch, you have to immediately compare it to David Tyree's catch and debate which one was better. Really stupid, but that's how it is these days.

And I 100% thought this thread was gonna be about fantasy sports before I clicked it.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Its about agendas. Simple and plain. If you fukk with Kobe, you gone cyse his 5 rings, 81 point game, the 35 ppg season, the all-nba, all defense selections, the two rings without Shaq, etc. If you hate him or have a player you love in comparison, you gone talk about 3 of his rings coming with Shaq as the man, the 81 points being against the sorry ass Raptors, the 6-24 in game 7, the 36 pt blowout in game 6 vs Bos, Chris Childs, losing to the Pistons with 3 other hall of famers, his terrible fg%, snitching on Shaq etc....Think about how amazing a feat it is to go to 4 straight NBA finals and win two, then think about how people kinda look at the Heat as a failure. If somebody makes a point, there's going to be an opposing stance. There's going to be a debate. And to fit those agendas, nikkas will fall into the abyss to make their point and cyse their guy or organization no matter what ,which is why :skip:and :comeon:stay eating. It would be nice if people could fukk with what they fukk with in peace but somebody somewhere gotta say NAY.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Because everything has to be a debate. Can't just appreciate the amazing catch, you have to immediately compare it to David Tyree's catch and debate which one was better. Really stupid, but that's how it is these days.

And I 100% thought this thread was gonna be about fantasy sports before I clicked it.
destroyed my love for football. I cant even watch it anymore, basically because Im not in a league this year:wow:

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Daps
Reppin
Dog...the Internet has given a voice to niqqas that don't want you to indulge into your own heterosexuality anymore without thinking about shyt.

Man don't even get me started on that. Either folks want to convince you that women are evil or don't want you to even be a heterosexual man and appreciate the beauty that is the Black woman.

I remember folks acknowledging that Jordan was the GOAT but the same folks still had love for Mitch Richmond.

You never heard folks rip him up for not being his airness, cause he was the Rock. Dope in his own right.

To answer your question though, it's just a lot of dumb ass kids on the innanets. They are not our future, no disrespect to Whitney Houston.

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Daps
Reppin
Its about agendas. Simple and plain. If you fukk with Kobe, you gone cyse his 5 rings, 81 point game, the 35 ppg season, the all-nba, all defense selections, the two rings without Shaq, etc. If you hate him or have a player you love in comparison, you gone talk about 3 of his rings coming with Shaq as the man, the 81 points being against the sorry ass Raptors, the 6-24 in game 7, the 36 pt blowout in game 6 vs Bos, Chris Childs, losing to the Pistons with 3 other hall of famers, his terrible fg%, snitching on Shaq etc....Think about how amazing a feat it is to go to 4 straight NBA finals and win two, then think about how people kinda look at the Heat as a failure. If somebody makes a point, there's going to be an opposing stance. There's going to be a debate. And to fit those agendas, nikkas will fall into the abyss to make their point and cyse their guy or organization no matter what ,which is why :skip:and :comeon:stay eating. It would be nice if people could fukk with what they fukk with in peace but somebody somewhere gotta say NAY.

No different than politics, or anything else breh. The shyt is mind boggling.

NYC Rebel

Daps

A great play breaks out, suddenly it's a this play was better than that play competition.

:heh:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

That sounds like appreciation to me. If a catch was so good that you immediately flash back and match it up against one of the greatest super bowl moments ever that in itself is a form of appreciation in my honest opinion :yeshrug:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

This fits right into this black or white era we are in now. No one understands nuances anymore, same is in politics or society in general. Like if you're sympathetic to Palestine it means you're a naziterrorist, if you're sympathetic to Israël you're a apartheid slavemaster. And of course you can't want peace for BOTH.

I'm reading a book and the guy is talking about how now everything has to valued by numbers, and basically if you can't measure it it doesn't matter. So no one cares anymore about "effort" or "hustle", that stuff doesn't show up in the statsheets. And people see numbers as the ultimate truth, the alpha and the omega of everything, which is why -again- a guy like Bron was put on that pedestal because his stats are insane, but better than MJ? come on now. Like Game 6 in Boston, I was surprised as hell he even had a triple-double because when you look at the game it's like he didn't even care. And, of course, Bron stans ALWAYS dig up the statsheet to prove he didn't quit. Did they even watch the game? Same with Durant, I don't care for your numbers, if you're not the one with ball in your hand to win the game, you're not the MVP.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't need validation. Everyone has their own spin on things while your first post is focused on your spin about 'me." Think about how stupid you are
Nah you need validation and this post shows it. My post isn't focus on you its just saying how you and those like you that ask these types of questions are stupid for asking them. If you think its all about you as if you're the only person asking stupid questions so be it. I am pretty smart though so you are right that I'd have to think about being stupid cause that's not nowhere close to reality.