Do n*ggas consider Oklahoma a southern state?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Only on the Coli is Texas not the south lol.

Virginia is the damn south too.

OK is a midwestern state.

The Midwest is the South's little brother.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Go to Boley, Muskogee, Spencer, Taft, Boynton, and ask yourself that question again.

How y'all gon talk about a state that you never been to:hhh:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Oklahoma is in no mans land. Not Southern enough to Southern, but not Mid-West enough to be that either.

But Ive heard ppl say Texas isn't the South. Ive also heard ppl say FLA isn't the south.

I have lived in all 3.

Ill say this tho, Oklahoma had the highest ratio of super-thick (not fat, or obese) women I have ever seen.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
The Pimp not a southerner? :what:
I done heard it all.

Virginia needs to be questioned before Texas. Them Texas nikkas claim the south. You’d be hard pressed to find a nikka north of Richmond or in the Tidewater region who’ll even claim the south.

I could maybe see anything outside of East Texas being questioned, but having spent extensive time in Houston and Dallas, I can def say those are southern cities

That might have to do with people's IQs and shyt.

Virginia is actually one of the smartest states in the nation where as states around it like West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and North Carolina are some of the dumbest so I guess Virginians dont want no part of it :yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I lived in Oklahoma when I was getting my undergrad degree. Nobody that lives there considers it the South. It’s a midwestern state.

Also, TX is not the south either (I live there now). It’s either a mid-western state (especially the north) or a southwestern one (west Texas).

The south starts in Louisiana, moves along the gulf coast and ends in Virginia, on the north side
Yeah these rappers and this music video was not made in the South :skip: this reminds u more of Arizona or Michigan than say......Louisiana :skip:

This definitely doesn't remind you of the Dirty South :pachaha:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Why:why:

Kentucky is a southern state so why one if its cities should be in the midwest?
Its right by 2 Midwest cities & literally across the street from Indiana & Ohio

Screen%20shot%202015-04-08%20at%201.49.07%20PM.png

More far north than Southern Illinois
20341-louisville-locator-map.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we just kept it simple and went off the map to also start using Middle-East we could make it make sense.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I always thought Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas were the Plains. They appear to be both Southern and Midwestern. Sort of like St. Louis.