Do n*ggas consider Oklahoma a southern state?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This thread is about Oklahoma. More specifically east oklahoma, a place you've never been to. What's understood don't need to be explained. Anybody who has a bare minimum of understanding of us culture & history, hell any person exposed to texas stereotypes should intuitively know tht east Texas is considered part of tha south. Arguing otherwise is almost as egregious as claiming tht tha earth is flat & tbh i feel like youre just elaborately trolling me. Only problem is it's so many dumbasses on here it's hard to tell tha difference.
I most definitely have been to eastern OK. I used to ride my motorcycle all over the fukking state (it’s so wide open and flat that you can go like 125mph).

So, lemme ask you this. Where in TX and OK did you live? :jbhmm:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if texas isn't the south then oklahoma isn't, but i think people attribute the white people from oklahoma with the same white trashness as they attribute southern white people.

so if it looks like a duck and votes like a duck then yeah.

only difference is i think it has even more of a white population percentage wise than most southern states so.... you know they real reckless with it. i had a friend who went to college there for football from california and he said it the most eye opening experience he ever had and was really racist.

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
:manny: If we being honest

confstates.jpg

This. People saying Texas aint the south :mjlol: it fukking touches Mexico

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
F U C K O K L A H O M A :pacspit:

Look at this bullshyt, the OP was supposed to be about Oklahoma and just like a Oklahoma muhfukka, he had to slide Texas in on some 'Mr. Me Too' type shyt. Most of the posts aren't even about Oklahoma now, they're about Texas :dead:

You bytch nikkas gon' stop riding our dikk and chasing our clout :ufdup: Oklahoma ain't got shyt to do with Texas :martin: I said keep our name outcha mouth!! :damn:

Where are the mods??? Send this bullshyt to The Bushes :hhh::camby:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
F U C K O K L A H O M A :pacspit:

Look at this bullshyt, the OP was supposed to be about Oklahoma and just like a Oklahoma muhfukka, he had to slide Texas in on some 'Mr. Me Too' type shyt. Most of the posts aren't even about Oklahoma now, they're about Texas :dead:

You bytch nikkas gon' stop riding our dikk and chasing our clout :ufdup: Oklahoma ain't got shyt to do with Texas :martin: I said keep our name outcha mouth!! :damn:

Where are the mods??? Send this bullshyt to The Bushes :hhh::camby:
Blame tha nikka who said texas wasn't part of tha south and that pimp c was a midwestern rapper:mjlol::francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Texas is the south fukk what anyone says I can’t even comprehend how it isn’t the south I’ve lived in between Texas and Oklahoma for the good part of the past 11 years. Oklahoma is the mid-west but you all know why we don’t call places like Ohio what they should really be called mid-east it just doesn’t sound right.