Do n*ggas consider Oklahoma a southern state?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I lived in Oklahoma when I was getting my undergrad degree. Nobody that lives there considers it the South. It’s a midwestern state.

Also, TX is not the south either (I live there now). It’s either a mid-western state (especially the north) or a southwestern one (west Texas).

The south starts in Louisiana, moves along the gulf coast and ends in Virginia, on the north side

I always considered Texas southwest too.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The South is not just a cardinal direction nor is it just a geographic region. Its a culture as well. Most of Oklahoma would not be considered southern culturally. Not to mention it wasn't part of the Confederacy

I’m just looking at the map that’s the only way I can justify it. Wouldn’t that be the easiest way to do this?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oklahoma aint midwest either

Midwest is IL, IN,WI,MN,IA,MI and OH....parts of Missouri too

Then what is Nebraska, and Kansas?

But no, I dont consider Oklahoma the south.

Texas is a tricky one. I consider Houston, the South

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Blame tha nikka who said texas wasn't part of tha south and that pimp c was a midwestern rapper:mjlol::francis:

Nah Imma blame YO ass for putting Texas in the OP :stopitslime:

He ain't do shyt but follow the domino effect :ufdup:

EDIT: This thread would be dry as fukk if it weren't for Texas :scusthov: I'm bout ready yo neg your ass OP

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The Pimp not a southerner? :what:
I done heard it all.

Virginia needs to be questioned before Texas. Them Texas nikkas claim the south. You’d be hard pressed to find a nikka north of Richmond or in the Tidewater region who’ll even claim the south.

I could maybe see anything outside of East Texas being questioned, but having spent extensive time in Houston and Dallas, I can def say those are southern cities

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I’d say yes, the eastern part is. People saying Texas isn’t the South don’t know the difference between a city like El Paso and a city like Dallas or Houston. Besides, most black people here in Dallas are only a few generations removed from the Deep South (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, etc.) anyway.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Nah Imma blame YO ass for putting Texas in the OP :stopitslime:

He ain't do shyt but follow the domino effect :ufdup:

EDIT: This thread would be dry as fukk if it weren't for Texas :scusthov: I'm bout ready yo neg your ass OP
Oh no not a neg:mjlol:

Stay away from soy milk u too grown to be this emotional:francis: