Do Latinos think that having white skin = being white?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Being Hispanic has nothing to do with race though, idiot.

Hispanic = anyone who speaks the Spanish language as a mother tongue, or comes from an ethnic group which does.

Haitians speak French therefore they shouldn't say they are black or white.

took away my dap for that stupid ass line about Haitians. bruh.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Go away dude.

took away my dap for that stupid ass line about Haitians. bruh.
Maybe I worded it wrong. I'm not saying Haitians aren't black. This dude is basically saying Hispanics can't be white because they speak Spanish. Its the same as saying Haitians aren't black because they speak French. It makes no fukking sense. The language you speak doesn't determine your race.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Maybe I worded it wrong. I'm not saying Haitians aren't black. This dude is basically saying Hispanics can't be white because they speak Spanish. Its the same as saying Haitians aren't black because they speak French. It makes no fukking sense. The language you speak doesn't determine your race.
You're a total fukking retard. I already explained 3 fukking times that it's not the same thing. You can't read at all, Pancho.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
one time i told this really light skinned Dominican chick that's she's really just a light skinned Haitian.
she got mad.

Of course they get mad when you confront them on the c00ning. Much of the Spanish speaking world are on that :mjpls: policy heavy.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yeah some do. Especially for job type things or when they want to benefit from that white privilege. But when with friends or in the streets or trying to say nikka they not white.

Jumping races when it benefits them. They sure need their own black power movement.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
It isn't the same thing you dumb spic. Go eat some more beans.
:mjlol:
Alexis Bledel isn't white even though she is of European descent and you couldn't tell her apart from the everyday white woman. Why? Because she speaks Spanish.

Yasiel Puig isn't black even though he is of African descent and you couldn't tell him apart from the everyday black man. Why? Because he speaks Spanish.

You sound stupid.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Of course they get mad when you confront them on the c00ning. Much of the Spanish speaking world are on that :mjpls: policy heavy.

yeah...it's sad.

i've met several people who are of the Spanish speaking demographic who :mjpls: heavy.
but when i try to tell them that they are part :krs: they don't want to hear it...they come quick with the :skip:.

i'm a super mutt.

i love and hate everyone.

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
:mjlol:
Alexis Bledel isn't white even though she is of European descent and you couldn't tell her apart from the everyday white woman. Why? Because she speaks Spanish.

Yasiel Puig isn't black even though he is of African descent and you couldn't tell him apart from the everyday black man. Why? Because he speaks Spanish.

You sound stupid.
You dumb bean picking spic, Yasiel Puig IS black. He is black and is accepted 100% by the black community.

There is a difference between a black calling himself black, and a SPIC calling himself white. I know you wish you were white, but you are not. You're a bean picking, taco eating spic fakkit. Go mow my lawn.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
yeah...it's sad.

i've met several people who are of the Spanish speaking demographic who :mjpls: heavy.
but when i try to tell them that they are part :krs: they don't want to hear it...they come quick with the :skip:.

i'm a super mutt.

i love and hate everyone.

People say that I look Dominican, but when I reveal that I have fam in Jamaica, they get all :birdman: for some reason.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So according to @Quarterback logic, Louis CK can't call himself White because he's Mexican

louis-ck.jpg

Just look at him, you realize how silly that would sound right?

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
So according to @Quarterback logic, Louis CK can't call himself White because he's Mexican

louis-ck.jpg

Just look at him, you realize how silly that would sound right?
He's Mexican. So is Canelo. Do you think Canelo calls himself white? On George Lopez Tonight, Louis CK kept buddying up with George and said they were 2 Mexican comics. Whose side do you think he was on?

Any Mexican who tries to buddy with the cacs is a fukkiing fakkit.