Do Latinos think that having white skin = being white?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Stop it breh :snoop:.

Those people in the pictures above are white.

If this was back in the days do you think they would be forced to sit in the back?
YmWlmqS.png
As soon as cacs hear them speak Spanish or see their Spanish surname, they'll start to treat them differently. Look at Desi Arnez, dude was light skinned, but cacs tried to run him outta Hollywood. They hated him for having the #1 show of all time, Bob Hope called him a racial slur on live TV. NO ONE thought he was white.

Last edited:

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
@Quarterback is obviously an idiot. That's like saying a Haitian shouldn't say he is black because he speaks French.
You dumbfukk, did you not see my post earlier? I'll quote it since you're illiterate

Breh, a black Hispanic can say he's black first, Hispanic 2nd, and he'll be aight.

But if a Hisp says he white first, Hispanic 2nd, then he's a fakkit. So fukk all that noise, no self respecting Hisp is gonna call themselves white no matter how they look. So no, these hoes ain't white, and if they say they are, we'll just laugh at them.
So it's not the same thing, a black Haitian can say he's black all he wants. But Hispanics shouldn't be c00ns. Moron.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
As soon as cacs hear them speak Spanish or see their Spanish surname, they'll start to treat them differently. Look at Desi Arnez, dude was light skinned, but cacs tried to run him outta Hollywood. They hated him for having the #1 show of all time, Bob Hope called him a racial slur on live TV. NO ONE thought he was white.
Yet he was allowed to be married to an American white woman on TV in the 1950s. I'm pretty sure most people didn't care, considering how popular that show was.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
You dumbfukk, did you not see my post earlier? I'll quote it since you're illiterate

So it's not the same thing, a black Haitian can say he's black all he wants. But Hispanics shouldn't be c00ns. Moron.
If someone is of Spanish descent, they come from the same people who colonized almost of what is now Latin America, killed natives, enslaved Africans, etc. How are they not white? I never see Republicans bash white Hispanics, so why do you think they should identify with a struggle they're not a part of?

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Yet he was allowed to be married to an American white woman on TV in the 1950s. I'm pretty sure most people didn't care, considering how popular that show was.
Bob Hope cared, he hated him. He was attracted to Lucy, only to get beaten out by a Cuban.
If someone is of Spanish descent, they come from the same people who colonized almost of what is now Latin America, killed natives, enslaved Africans, etc. How are they not white? I never see Republicans bash white Hispanics, so why do you think they should identify with a struggle they're not a part of?
Repugs hate all Hispanics. Go read the Hispanic section of st0rmfr0nt, they always get a troll in there teliing them to get out.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Bob Hope cared, he hated him. He was attracted to Lucy, only to get beaten out by a Cuban.Repugs hate all Hispanics. Go read the Hispanic section of st0rmfr0nt, they always get a troll in there teliing them to get out.
st0rmfr0nt hates on mestizos, not white Hispanics. And I bet Repugs would have no problem electing Ted Cruz or Ricky Rubio.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares we shouldn't concern ourselves with anyone who isn't black and doesn't see themselves as black.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Being Hispanic has nothing to do with race though, idiot.

Hispanic = anyone who speaks the Spanish language as a mother tongue, or comes from an ethnic group which does.

Haitians speak French therefore they shouldn't say they are black or white.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Heres The Thing

You Guys Are Relating White To Caucasian And Black To African American

When Hispanics Joke Or Half Heartily Call Themselves, Or Other Hispanics "Black" Or "White" They're Strictly Talking About Color

They Aint Calling Themselves "White Girls" To Affiliate Themselves As Caucasians SMH lol

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Being Hispanic has nothing to do with race though, idiot.

Hispanic = anyone who speaks the Spanish language as a mother tongue, or comes from an ethnic group which does.

Haitians speak French therefore they shouldn't say they are black or white.
Holy shyt, you didn't even get when I said Haitians can call themselves black. You're a tard.

A Hispanic who calls himself white is a c00n and a fakkit. End of.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Heres The Thing

You Guys Are Relating White To Caucasian And Black To African American

When Hispanics Joke Or Half Heartily Call Themselves, Or Other Hispanics "Black" Or "White" They're Strictly Talking About Color

They Aint Calling Themselves "White Girls" To Affiliate Themselves As Caucasians SMH lol
Does that mean yellowbones aren't really Asian? :ohhh: