Do Latinos think that having white skin = being white?

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
stupid whore I thought I was on your ignore list, why are you quoting me? fukk outta here.

Out here thinking you can judge a race off face alone, stupid broad. Get on a plane and stop quoting me.

You LIVE for my posts because you just can not stop quoting me.

And yes, you were on my ignore list but I saw you post when I wasn't logged in and took you off to comment on your stupidity.

No worries....you are going back on the ignore list...irrelevant flashlight cop.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't give a shyt you clown ass muppet. Out here thinking you an expert on race aint never left the states. You can't tell the difference between Carlos Slim, a Spaniard, saudi arabian or Iranian, so stop with that bullshyt.

The point of my post is this broad may very well be 100% Spaniard descent, how the fukk do you know? You don't. And yo monkey ass out here trying to tell what she is like you know some shyt about her family tree. You don't even know your own fukking family tree. GTFO.

Dominican is a nationality, the white race is more than a germanic look, and who the fukk knows what she is but her and her fam.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Yes some do, yesterday at work this Latin guy (Peruvian) goes

"Hey you listen to hip hop right?"
Me: "why do you assume that cuz I'm Black?"
Him: well, I'm white I listen to it
Me: you think you're white? *laughs in his face*
Him: *rolls up sleeve to show skin*'(which wasnt even white)
Me: *turns to employee who is PR* he thinks he's white

Then we both laughed in his face. Latino wake up call.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Y'all are taking this too seriously, I doubt they're implying they're the same thing as white people.

But on that note, just because someone is Latino doesn't mean they're not white, many fully Spanish people still exist in Latin America.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Y'all are taking this too seriously, I doubt they're implying they're the same thing as white people.

But on that note, just because someone is Latino doesn't mean they're not white, many fully Spanish people still exist in Latin America.
Then they shouldn't say they white. They ain't fukking white, they're Hispanic00ns if they saying that shyt.

Don't give a fukk if a nikka full Spaniard, let's see how much they Spanish ass gets accepted at a Klan rally.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yes some do, yesterday at work this Latin guy (Peruvian) goes

"Hey you listen to hip hop right?"
Me: "why do you assume that cuz I'm Black?"
Him: well, I'm white I listen to it
Me: you think you're white? *laughs in his face*
Him: *rolls up sleeve to show skin*'(which wasnt even white)
Me: *turns to employee who is PR* he thinks he's white

Then we both laughed in his face. Latino wake up call.

I had a roommate in college from Peru...dude looked like a straight up Native and he would ask me if he looked white...I would laugh so hard. :mjlol:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Then they shouldn't say they white. They ain't fukking white, they're Hispanic00ns if they saying that shyt.

Don't give a fukk if a nikka full Spaniard, let's see how much they Spanish ass gets accepted at a Klan rally.
Cameron Diaz, Ricky Martin, Alexis Bledel and Joanna García aren't white? :mjlol:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
MTE5NDg0MDU0OTQ0NTgxMTM1.jpg

alexis-bledel-2007-26077.jpg

Joanna-garcia-solo.jpg

Stop it. :comeon: