Do Latinos think that having white skin = being white?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
MTE5NDg0MDU0OTQ0NTgxMTM1.jpg

alexis-bledel-2007-26077.jpg

Joanna-garcia-solo.jpg

Stop it. :comeon:
Breh, a black Hispanic can say he's black first, Hispanic 2nd, and he'll be aight.

But if a Hisp says he white first, Hispanic 2nd, then he's a fakkit. So fukk all that noise, no self respecting Hisp is gonna call themselves white no matter how they look. So no, these hoes ain't white, and if they say they are, we'll just laugh at them.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
One thing I don't get is how some people try to fit this girl into the ethnic looking spectrum yet at the same time call biracials/multiracials that look way more ethnic looking than this girl diet-black or sometimes go as far as to call them white. I don't get it.:yeshrug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the coli cares so much about the next person :heh:

this is some dumb thot judging by her tweets. she wanna think she white so what?

dominicans are mostly african, but there are also alot of white ones or mixed ones that look more white than black.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
the coli cares so much about the next person :heh:

this is some dumb thot judging by her tweets. she wanna think she white so what?

dominicans are mostly african, but there are also alot of white ones or mixed ones that look more white than black.
They usually look mixed to me , at least the ones in America

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Breh, a black Hispanic can say he's black first, Hispanic 2nd, and he'll be aight.

But if a Hisp says he white first, Hispanic 2nd, then he's a fakkit. So fukk all that noise, no self respecting Hisp is gonna call themselves white no matter how they look. So no, these hoes ain't white, and if they say they are, we'll just laugh at them.
The people in those pictures of are literally cacs, why wouldn't they be white?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps

Stop it breh :snoop:.

Those people in the pictures above are white.

If this was back in the days do you think they would be forced to sit in the back?
YmWlmqS.png

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Well she also called this a "white" girl on her Twitter.....

BxODOfyCMAEmjcc.jpg:large

Issues related to color/colorism run very deep in Latin America so they ALL want to claim "white"

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Well she also called this a "white" girl on her Twitter.....

BxODOfyCMAEmjcc.jpg:large

Issues related to color/colorism run very deep in Latin America so they ALL want to claim "white"

That's what I'm saying, they're confused :snoop:

I knew this one Dominican kid who kept calling himself white because of his skin while knowing damn well his features weren't close to being white.

I bet her nor the girl above has ever lived in a suburban white neighborhood otherwise they'd have their wakeup call.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
in those countries being white=financial wealth, stability, social acceptance etc. so they praise Euro standards of beauty (light skin, straight hair, blondness etc. even though the majority of those countries don't look like that)

they marry to get kids with progressively lighter skin and try to hid their African heritage

IMO Latino society has the right idea of trying to create their own race but they fukked up by trying to deny the African part of them