do carribeans or hispanics have the woat breakfast dishes??

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Your face looks like it went through a trash compactor and your body like it got minced in a meat grinder you ain't scaring nobody p*ssy lol

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
They trash anything that's "different"..typical coli:pachaha:.

They never even step one foot outside the US to know the difference sis. But like you said it's the coli. I love my Caribbean food. :blessed:

@Poitier and @brokenhearts you men need to stop it. I don't know why you guys are beefing with each other but you guys need to cut out the petty argument :usure:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:childplease:

I bet your idea of a balanced breakfast is a giant bowl of malt-o-meal offbrand captain crunch, a quarterwater and a cold pop-tart.

I would eat both with scrambled eggs and hotsauce.

Step your breakfast game up.

Actually, I would eat the saltfish, no pork on my dish.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They never even step one foot outside the US to know the difference sis. But like you said it's the coli. I love my Caribbean food. :blessed:

@Poitier and @brokenhearts you men need to stop it. I don't know why you guys are beefing with each other but you guys need to cut out the petty argument :usure:

:mjlol:I know what you mean..they do this with a lot of topics :sas2:.

Mom blessed me with plantain porridge this morning:wow:.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
carribeans known for that ackee and salt fish ...shyt doesn't even feel like its meant to be a breakfast dish :huhldup:

20121224-ackee-plate-thumb-625xauto-295666.jpg

or mangu popularized by Dominicans...usually have fried salami on the side :what:

mangu_6_6bf47b4ad910735eb52b6677c1a8c227.today-inline-large.jpg

which do you prefer?

or are you just an old fashion bacon, eggs and pancakes kinda guy? :patrice:
Breakfast of champions :blessed:

American cuisine overall just has no flavor for the most part. It's only recently (like the last 20 years) that they introduced avocados and plantains to their diets and it's not even that often that they eat them .

Plus americans love sweet foods (see bbq sauce, etc):scust: But i gotta say the way americans make fried chicken >>>> caribbean fried chicken

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The craziest ting is saltfish isnt even caribbean its imported from Norway. Even the jamaican national dish is part european :mindblown:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:I know what you mean..they do this with a lot of topics :sas2:.

Mom blessed me with plantain porridge this morning:wow:.

I can tell you travel a lot like me. :smile:

You're right. I need to take a trip to Canada so I can eat some of your mother's plantain porridge. :drool:

At least your mom is good to you. My mother hates me and my older brothers. :wow:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The craziest ting is saltfish isnt even caribbean its imported from Norway. Even the jamaican national dish is part european :mindblown:
it starts from the British importing food so that slaves could spend all their time growing cash crops

And Jamaican culture is primarily a mix between Britosh and African culture, no culture in the diaspora is purely African

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you travel a lot like me. :smile:

You're right. I need to take a trip to Canada so I can eat some of your mother's plantain porridge. :drool:

At least your mom is good to you. My mother hates me and my older brothers. :wow:

:hug: its ok i'm my moms least favourite child too :to:.

:mjlol:Comments like this stay exposing people.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I've been on several cruises; the earlier ones being Caribbean based and you'd more see Caribbean cuisine in terms of lunch on the paid for shyt as opposed to the free buffets that normally just had American shyt outside of the specialized stations that would have food from other places.

It wasn't hard getting shyt you liked if you made friends (tipped) some of the serving staff, though. Ordered a roti and got a fukking joint with curry sprinkled on that shyt.:mindblown: I had to sweet talk one of the girls back in the kitchen to make a breh some proper shyt off hours:blessed:
I went to this roti spot in Trinidad one time :mjcry: it made no sense how good it tasted

... these are the types of brehs to stay on the boat though ...