do carribeans or hispanics have the woat breakfast dishes??

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of this Haitian breakfast. Except we use Hot Chocolate and Haitian Bread.

IMG_6383.JPG

We make a hot chocolate and eat sweet bread in Trinidad too. We call the bread "sweet bread" :lol: and make the hot chocolate (almost) out of scratch. My family is Trinidad is actually from grenada originally ( just learned this). I notice the Haitians have very similar foods to black people in like Trinidad, Grenada, etc. :patrice:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
In America they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Some societies in the caribbean operated a bit differently and a lot of people would drink tea and bread in the am to hold them until 10am- noon time.
Cutting sugar cane until 10am/ breaktime, then get something a bit more solid to eat.
Fish is going to be on the menu a lot when your surrounded by water.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one would eat all that together in a jamaican breakfast

saltfish boil green banana and some callaloo straight fire!!!!!
is the only breakfast i will ever eat apart from cereal ........
i usually just have a protein shake and skip breakfast

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
mangu and salami i fux with but i cant stand the fried cheese nor the smell of it frying :scust: ill take malanga and eggs with tomatos over mangu though

never had west indian, trini, etc breakfast but it looks fire. i love caribbean food in general

japanese breakfast looks :blessed: too. there is a reason those japs live until 100 and all the girls stay looking young

basically any breakfast besides american, irish and british is :ehh:

american food is the WOAT up against anywhere else...especialy the islands or anywhere in the east. americans are disgusting. the brits are a runner up. eat the $1 waffle wraps from taco bell in your car on the way to your desk job bros, wonder why half the country cant see their own dikk

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
We make a hot chocolate and eat sweet bread in Trinidad too. We call the bread "sweet bread" :lol: and make the hot chocolate (almost) out of scratch. My family is Trinidad is actually from grenada originally ( just learned this). I notice the Haitians have very similar foods to black people in like Trinidad, Grenada, etc. :patrice:
we all Caribbean lol