do carribeans or hispanics have the woat breakfast dishes??

Gains

Superstar
Daps
these yanquis and their diabetes breakfast :scust:
Of course, to people who usually have stuff like this for breakfast:

donuts.jpg
pancakes.jpg
2013-07-24-waffle-taco-586x322.jpg
o-POP-TARTS-570.jpg

lucky_charms-208x300.jpg
captaincrunch-225x300.jpg
Kentucky-Fried-Cereal.jpg

fresh fish, fruit and veg is gonna taste strange. :manny:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Y'all must have iron stomaches....

The last thing I want to eat first thing in the morning is salty fish and some alien looking fruit. I bet y'all be at work dropping grown man shyts at like 10 AM. I can't really knock it...it might taste good as hell. But i'll never find out :dame:

These nikkas talking about eating beef liver at 730am breh

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
only Jamaicans eat akee - as far as I know

almost every Caribbean island eats salt fish

don't knock it till you tried it

have none of you ever been on a Caribbean cruise??? :leostare:

I've been on several cruises; the earlier ones being Caribbean based and you'd more see Caribbean cuisine in terms of lunch on the paid for shyt as opposed to the free buffets that normally just had American shyt outside of the specialized stations that would have food from other places.

It wasn't hard getting shyt you liked if you made friends (tipped) some of the serving staff, though. Ordered a roti and got a fukking joint with curry sprinkled on that shyt.:mindblown: I had to sweet talk one of the girls back in the kitchen to make a breh some proper shyt off hours:blessed:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Slaves from West Africa along with colonist brought ackee and saltfish over. Ackee is eaten heavily in West Africa. Ackee is West African.

Didn't know.. :ehh:

Side note: this half breed fake ass 130 lbs muslim p*ssy still yapping is mouth. he MAD :laff:. He really mad. :pachaha:

I hope a ATL breh break his jaw and enjoy some salt fish and ackee and breadfruit. Word to @TheRealfG :banderas:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wish another man do your dirty work because you're too much of a hoe to take your beat down brehs

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
The op and a bunch of posters in here are ignorant. Most Carribbean people don't eat the same thing and you have to be more specific. Plus half of the island dishes are West African food.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There he goes again. Yappin and talking like a woman. But never even called me out when he was in NY. The game of life
:pachaha: