Do Black Folks Really Need to Be at the Protests? CACs call Black Woman Lizzo at Pro Palestine Protests

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if capitalism was removed, you think Black Americans would be on equal ground to whites with no resistance?
You'll still have racists but economic racism wouldn't be at play like how it is now because employers wouldn't be able to exploit workers and black neighborhoods wouldn't be the dumping ground for chemical waste.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Absolutely not, it has nothing to do with us. Let them sort their own business out.
Will our community get any type of enfranchisement for our work? Absolutely not so why are we joining in on something like that a world a way from us.
All this conflict has for Black Americans is more symbolic victories and death, we are demanding enfranchisement for our sacrifice and moral support. We are not your mules Palestinians and Jewish people, we are staying out of it.

Daps
What are you talking about? These protestors are being smeared as anti semitic by the liberal media (MSNBC, CNN) and the current liberal president. Have you been paying attention at all?

Give me a name of an outside agitator. They should've been processed right? Or do you just believe ever by lie the cops tell you?
THESE protests are being smeared, because they are harassing innocent Jewish students, as if they control Israel’s government.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Many of these schools have direct investments into Israel. They invest into the weapon systems used in Israel. In Colombia, for example, they are building a sister school in tel Aviv where the Palestinian students in America at Columbia would not be able to go to. Almost all of these protests at the schools are also asking for the school to deinvest from Israel as they are paying money that eventually goes to killing Palestinians. Please do some research before chirping
We aren't getting involved breh
Black Americans can barely even get in any of those schools, what are our demographics like 1%?
Investment into the jewsish Palestinian conflict reaps us no tangible benefits as a people, none

Last edited:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
We aren't getting involved breh
Black Americans can barely even get in any of those schools, what are our demographics like 1%?
Investment into the jewsish Palestinian conflict reaps us no tangible benefits as a people, none
Breh, it's also about sending weapons to Israel/Palestine. Which does impact your tangibles here. Learn how shyt works

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Absolutely not, it has nothing to do with us. Let them sort their own business out.
Will our community get any type of enfranchisement for our work? Absolutely not so why are we joining in on something like that a world a way from us.
All this conflict has for Black Americans is more symbolic victories and death, we are demanding enfranchisement for our sacrifice and moral support. We are not your mules Palestinians and Jewish people, we are staying out of it.

Who is “we”?

Many African Americans are ignoring your edicts, my liege! :damn:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
“Harvard of the South” my ass

If somebody burned down that shyt hole tomorrow, I wouldn’t have a bad day

fukk ole miss, fukk that dingy ass lake they hang out at, fukk the rebels, and hotty toddy the zestiest shyt ever yelled at a football game
Thats Vanderbilt...

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Breh, it's also about sending weapons to Israel/Palestine. Which does impact your tangibles here. Learn how shyt works

These dudes on here be talking about "tangibles" while their tangibles are being given to Israel :deadrose:

"This has nothing to do with black people" while black people's tax dollars are being stolen from them and given to an anti-black government :deadrose:

Ya'll want reparations? Netanyahu has it.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I know very well how shyt works. Again what are WE getting tangible wise out of spending our moral compass on their plight? What type of investment are they putting into the black American plight? We want enfranchisement, if you aren't coming to the table with that, miss me. We've already sacrificed too much for everyone with no reward.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
These dudes on here be talking about "tangibles" while their tangibles are being given to Israel :deadrose:

"This has nothing to do with black people" while black people's tax dollars are being stolen from them and given to an anti-black government :deadrose:

Ya'll want reparations? Netanyahu has it.

Let me know when the Palestinians or any Arab countries invest capital into the black Americans plight.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Let me know when the Palestinians or any Arab countries invest capital into the black Americans plight.

Palestinians don't even have drinking water or electricity.

Let me know when you're gonna pick up the AR-15 on go get your reparations in blood.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
gzfqzdh4bxu51.jpg

:salute: