Do Black Folks Really Need to Be at the Protests? CACs call Black Woman Lizzo at Pro Palestine Protests

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

Would u ever wish the south on your best enemy?

IMG-2333.jpg

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Some of y'all really don't get it

How America treats its black people, is how the rest of the world will treat us. If black people don't keep their foot on the necks of the establishment and fight for what's right, the establishment will find a way to keep their feet on black peoples necks and blame them for everything.

Trust they are watching Isreal right now and determining if they could do the same in the US. What can they legally get away with and force the world to watch and accept.

Stephen Miller is definitely taking notes and formulating plans as we speak.

Who's going to stand up to the powers that be when everyone is shook?

If you don't stand up to "Strongmen" leaders, that shyt spreads like a fukking cancer, and we're on the wrong side of melanin to allow people who will pass bills and laws outlawing "antisemitism" but allowing blatant racism and hatred towards black people to stay in power.
Man get this weak shyt outta hear
Black Americans been fighting for everybody and we are still met with disrespect
You bleeding heart fakkits always talk this scary nikka talk online
nikka when have they left black people alone in this world
No matter where we go
No matter what region we live in
We are constantly fighting a battle none of these other muthafukkas want to fight with us
Especially when we stay getting killed in the streets by cops
Not provided clean water and food in several states in the north and south
Muthafukkas helped end affirmative action but we supposed to jump in front of bullets for two sides that wouldn’t spit on our bodies if we were on fire
I hate nikkas like you and any weirdo bytch nikka that’s scared to only fight for black people
This isn’t our fight and no matter the slick, boogey man talk you cornball nikkas type on this forum is going to change my mind
Stick to them bullshyt TikTok’s my dude

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Israel gave nuclear weapons technology to Apartheid South Africa

They are a grave threat to global black life
don't forget arming and training both the tutsis during the ikiza, and the hutus during the rwandan genocide
no paywall: archive.ph/cfWEd

All those protestors are not students on those campuses. Some of them are outside agitators.
where have i heard this "outside agitators" trope before? :jbhmm:

The Making of "Outside Agitators" - crimethinc.com/2014/08/20/feature-the-making-of-outside-agitators

...or, for an earlier example...
pvwh1ay.jpeg

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
You know damn well a lot of those people are just jumping on the bandwagon. Being an activist is now cool.
College campuses have been a hotbed for social activism and civil rights causes for over 60 years now. They're the grassroots. They're not just jumping on a wave, historically they are the damn wave.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Palestinians don't even have drinking water or electricity.

Let me know when you're gonna pick up the AR-15 on go get your reparations in blood.
It's some here in America that do, again miss me