Do Black Folks Really Need to Be at the Protests? CACs call Black Woman Lizzo at Pro Palestine Protests

Daps
she knew what she looked like when she walked out there. if you scared go to church!
cuz tell you what.... it's could get a lot worse than being called the name of a celebrity :skip:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
You know who runs trainings for some of the largest police forces that brutalize Black Americans? The Israel Defense Forces?
You know who has sterilized Black migrants and citizens in its own nation? Israel.
You know who was a fiscal and military sponsor for the South African apartheid regime? Israel.

Your cowardice has no bearing on other Black Americans - keep that to yourself, brother.
It ain't even just Black Americans. I saw the same "who cares about Palestinians, we got our own problems" on the Nigeria subreddit. When Israel treats African migrants like their disposable

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
It's some here in America that do, again miss me

And they're doing more than you sitting on the internet

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And they're doing more than you sitting on the internet

Bout time, but I'm not impressed until they invest their own money, blood sweat and tears like we have done for others again... miss me until it comes to fruition.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
One of them is doing it right now, so where are you at? That's the question you're supposed to ask.
Until it's tangible, it's just word speak playboi. They ain't did shyt cause it's not law. My people paid the price for others with their lives that their descendants still benefit from to this very day. You have no win in this argument
We gots to be even Steven before you can ask me that.
MISS ME

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Until it's tangible, it's just word speak playboi. They ain't did shyt cause it's not law. My people paid the price for others with their lives that their descendants still benefit from to this very day. You have no win in this argument
We gots to be even Steven before you can ask me that.
MISS ME

Why are you acting like they're the ones standing in the way of that? Them crackers are the ones that got the money, and they not gonna give it up without blood spilling so when you gonna pick up the assault rifle and get go it?

My people went out and tried to go get it and would stand alongside anyone that was willing to support them, not tear them down.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
You're trying to unite the people, when I'm telling you there is no "We the People.":francis: nikkas went to WW2 and died over this country and what we get in return? Jim Crow Laws.

Like I said, y'all Kumbaya nikkas will eventually get your wakeup call.

Speaking of Capitalism, greed isn't biased. There is no system where greed doesn't take place. Remove Capitalism and greed will take over what comes in place.
:what: The fukk it ain’t

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
“Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will.”

Black folk are so easily manipulated . Fighting for Arabs who wouldn’t spit on us if we were on fire. Not the same energy for the conflict in the Congo though. Dumbos!
“I won’t wear a kippah or a keffiyeh” is my motto. I don’t take sides in this foreign conflict. Let these desert semites fight each other without black intervention and support.

I have the same opinion about that ukrainian-russian war. Let these filthy crackers kill each other. I don’t care about both of these countries.

And btw forever fukk all racist cacs and white supremacist sympathizers/enablers. I will always hate them.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Protest for Arabs brehs..that could never ever be me. :unimpressed:

No Arab ever stood up for Blacks. Theyre genocidal racist islamist freaks.

I can't even decide who I despise more between them and the Israelis. :camby:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Why are you acting like they're the ones standing in the way of that? Them crackers are the ones that got the money, and they not gonna give it up without blood spilling so when you gonna pick up the assault rifle and get go it?

My people went out and tried to go get it and would stand alongside anyone that was willing to support them, not tear them down.
I'm not tearing anyone down. That's what you don't understand, we gonna have to see that same level of respect for life reciprocated, times up with us doing all the heavy lifting while others benefit for free then look at us with disgust and not honor. I'm nobody's mule.