DJ Premier Says K-Rino Is A Legend With Serious Wordplay & The Truth

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
@The Ruler 09 you must have the game fukked up. To be a legend respectfully speaking, you need to be well known within the culture you are a part of :skip:

Who are K-Rinos peers? Well he's been in it for 30 years so I guess that's people like Rakim, BDK, G Rap and KRS-One. All rappers that have SIGNIFICANTLY less material than him but sent shockwaves throughout this culture we know and love. Do you think they need Primo's validation to be considered legends?

We can talk until we're blue in the face about his technical skills (or lack thereof) but K Rino doesn't even have one song that resonates throughout the culture like REAL legends do. So its cool that Primo acknowledged him however he is not a legend and it is embarrassing of you to think that he is:patrice:

You should really lay off the k rino threads for a while and get one of the other three k rino fans to post shyt related to him. He is slowly becoming one of the most disliked rappers on here and it is ENTIRELY down to you.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Ruler 09 you must have the game fukked up. To be a legend respectfully speaking, you need to be well known within the culture you are a part of :skip:

Who are K-Rinos peers? Well he's been in it for 30 years so I guess that's people like Rakim, BDK, G Rap and KRS-One. All rappers that have SIGNIFICANTLY less material than him but sent shockwaves throughout this culture we know and love. Do you think they need Primo's validation to be considered legends?

We can talk until we're blue in the face about his technical skills (or lack thereof) but K Rino doesn't even have one song that resonates throughout the culture like REAL legends do. So its cool that Primo acknowledged him however he is not a legend and it is embarrassing of you to think that he is:patrice:

You should really lay off the k rino threads for a while and get one of the other three k rino fans to post shyt related to him. He is slowly becoming one of the most disliked rappers on here and it is ENTIRELY down to you.

K-Rino is well known, if nobody knows him explain this...

Feeble, weak, pathetic trolling arguments.

You are so ignorant, K-Rino CHOSE not to sign to majors, he had offers from many labels including Rap-A-Lot. Do your research, K-Rino doesn't need validation from anybody, he is a legend with or without Premo saying it, but the fact Premo says it simply reinforces what I and many others are saying and that's why you disgusting sellout scum off the Earth pussies are furious and mad as fukk lol.

K-Rino despite never being on a major through choice has been inducted in to music Hall Of Fame's, is respected as a legend among many of his peers and Hip Hop legends, has worked with many legends, does worldwide tours STILL, has multi millions of views on youtube and is hugely and highly regarded.

Lol well you can be with the ignorant trolls on here and I will be on the side of Scarface, DJ Premier, Bun B, Trae The Truth, Z-Ro, Killer Mike, Canibus and MANY others on this one. Lol at you pathetic lowlifes getting mad at this of all things lol, so childish, pathetic and humorous.

I bet you want me to do that, but that's never going to happen, I will make any thread I want to naturally, I have made numerous threads organically and I will 100 percent not exclude K-Rino from that just because foolish pussies like you get upset by it. Lol K-Rino is actually becoming one of the most talked about and mentioned rappers on here, I see his name mentioned in numerous other threads, the ignorant trolls are just promoting him, all good with me, go ahead pussies..

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
K-Rino is well known, if nobody knows him explain this...

Feeble, weak, pathetic trolling arguments.

You are so ignorant, K-Rino CHOSE not to sign to majors, he had offers from many labels including Rap-A-Lot. Do your research, K-Rino doesn't need validation from anybody, he is a legend with or without Premo saying it, but the fact Premo says it simply reinforces what I and many others are saying and that's why you disgusting sellout scum off the Earth pussies are furious and mad as fukk lol.

K-Rino despite never being on a major through choice has been inducted in to music Hall Of Fame's, is respected as a legend among many of his peers and Hip Hop legends, has worked with many legends, does worldwide tours STILL, has multi millions of views on youtube and is hugely and highly regarded.

Lol well you can be with the ignorant trolls on here and I will be on the side of Scarface, DJ Premier, Bun B, Trae The Truth, Z-Ro, Killer Mike, Canibus and MANY others on this one. Lol at you pathetic lowlifes getting mad at this of all things lol, so childish, pathetic and humorous.

I bet you want me to do that, but that's never going to happen, I will make any thread I want to naturally, I have made numerous threads organically and I will 100 percent not exclude K-Rino from that just because foolish pussies like you get upset by it. Lol K-Rino is actually becoming one of the most talked about and mentioned rappers on here, I see his name mentioned in numerous other threads, the ignorant trolls are just promoting him, all good with me, go ahead pussies..

:whoa:Calm down sally it ain't that serious

K Rino is a nobody therefore by definition he is not a legend. Get over it:yeshrug:

You do you tho:mjlol:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:Calm down sally it ain't that serious

K Rino is a nobody therefore by definition he is not a legend. Get over it:yeshrug:

You do you tho:mjlol:

According to you? Yet the video I posted clearly says otherwise along with what DJ Premier says, they know a lot more than you, you just trolling, it's up to you, I see you are very upset about this lol, you're just going to have to deal with the fact that everyone who is CREDIBLE who isn't ignorant regards K-Rino highly and as a legend...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rulers posts vis a vis K-Rino are more in tune with reality though...if you look at the comments on Premo's IG regarding K-Rino from Premo's own fanbase, they ain't sounding all that different than alot of @The Ruler 09 posts :ehh:

It's these anti-rino crackas that are the weirdos in actuality...for crying about someone making threads about the greatest hip-hop artist of all time...on a forum catered to hip-hop discussion no less...nobody's forcing anybody to enter these threads and turn every Rino thread multi-platinum. :pachaha:

He's makes threads every now & then on someone who you regard as a legend...and this is a problem? how? :leostare:

There's a big giant thread on Nas...and people still make Nas threads on the side...do you consider those folks trolls too? :leostare:

They are absolutely more in tune with reality, in real life I've NEVER heard anybody disrespect K-Rino, everybody has been amazed by his ability that I've encountered. K-Rino is hugely and highly respected in Hip Hop circles. He may not have the current fame of a wack suspect artist like Young Thug does right now but he is hugely respected in Hip Hop circles.

And those comments were a few small ones, the pic had around 1600 likes in like a day and numerous comments...

brotha__kingHe's da best lyricist outta H town

rawfate_K-Rino my favorite rapper. Period.

mottiejoeyoungWould love to hear K RINO and Bumpy Knuckles on a song together with you doin the track.

cornercelebrityK rino is the best rapper ever. Dead or alive....

grusem_srkThe Michael Jordan of the rap game

emvee88The G.O.A.T.

That's why these suspect p*ssyholes and sellouts hate it when I post comments from off of here, cause it shatters the delusions they have and false pictures they try to paint.

Exactly, nobodies forcing anybody to enter into any trheads, they can easily and happily completely ignore them, they don't do this when I make threads on numerous other artists most of the time, just K-Rino, it shows how hugely popular K-Rino threads are on here I guess.

I think within the last 60 threads I have made around 5 have mentioned K-Rino's name.... So why the fukk would anybody be mad at that? Each and every one of them talking shyt can eat a dikk, cause they are pathetic, and sickening. In all honesty there should be much more K-Rino threads and I hope more people will continue and start to make them.

Exactly, every now and then is exactly correct, it's not every hour or day, just when it's natural, people make SO much bullshyt threads and I make a genuine one and some crabs are pissed off. The worst ones are the ones that are supposedly K-Rino fans, no spine... I can't make 5 threads mentioning K-Rino out of like 60 when he's 1 of my favourite artists? Why not?... They can all fukk off...

And there's actually numerous positive comments and posters too, it's only the trolls who come in talking shyt, who could easily ignore it if they mad, whatever they do doesn't matter to me, but I certainly am not gonna exclude K-Rino from my natural thought process/discussions to appease them, not in the slightest...

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad you've made some K-Rino threads @The Ruler 09. You have the best threads on here and bring some much needed diversity to the boards.

Thanks man, appreciate that. And yeah no doubt, will keep making threads about any dope artists no matter what anybody says. Can't just be the bullshyt that is spoke about, has to have some diversity for everyone, I don't mind threads on the artists I consider wack so they shouldn't be mad about a dope artist thread either.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K rino is the ruler09. It's the only thing that makes logical sense.

No one can dikkride someone's shytty music this much...

Not to mention wisdom777 is an alias account

Lol you seem to think everybody is me.

1: DJ Premier made the comments, not me, do you think I'm DJ Premier too?. Do you think I'm everybody who's bigged up K-Rino? On this board and off it? Lol. Do you not see how delusional you are?.

2: No, it's to your ignorant perception that makes logical sense, in reality what makes logical sense is the fact that K-Rino is a highly respected and revered artist in real life and by many Hip Hop legends and knowledgeable Hip Hop heads, although ignorant trolls would have you think otherwise it doesn't stand up to any scrutiny. I can show you numerous people bigging up K-Rino hugely. Are they ALL me? Lol. Even though there's masses of them and they have different faces, skin tones, locations etc? Lol.

3: "shytty music" well it seems all that is shytty is your taste and your knowledge as everybody credible within Hip Hop regard K-Rino highly. DJ Premier fukks with K-Rino's music, as does Scarface, Z-Ro, Trae The Truth, Canibus, Bun B, Killer Mike and more people than you can even really name. But I guess in your delusional mindstate ALL of them are wrong? And YOU are right? Lol. Though you behave like a childish ignorant school boy which demonstrates your lack of mental acumen to even comprehend K-Rino's work.

Was just listening to this new interview actually with K-Rino, look what the dude says at the beginning...

"K-Rino the most lyrical rapper I've ever heard, as in my whole life, my whole existence, one of the top artists that I look up to"

K-Rino getting that Westside love :umad:

Specifically...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL

This chump been dyin to meet K Capybara... but lets him rap over the same Legend of Zelda NES beat for all 87 of his failed albums :dead:

DJ Premier is a chump now? This is the troll's view point huh? Lol. Yet he's crafted numerous classics for artists you yourself are a fan of. Truth hurts, facts are facts...

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol you seem to think everybody is me.

1: DJ Premier made the comments, not me, do you think I'm DJ Premier too?. Do you think I'm everybody who's bigged up K-Rino? On this board and off it? Lol. Do you not see how delusional you are?.

2: No, it's to your ignorant perception that makes logical sense, in reality what makes logical sense is the fact that K-Rino is a highly respected and revered artist in real life and by many Hip Hop legends and knowledgeable Hip Hop heads, although ignorant trolls would have you think otherwise it doesn't stand up to any scrutiny. I can show you numerous people bigging up K-Rino hugely. Are they ALL me? Lol. Even though there's masses of them and they have different faces, skin tones, locations etc? Lol.

3: "shytty music" well it seems all that is shytty is your taste and your knowledge as everybody credible within Hip Hop regard K-Rino highly. DJ Premier fukks with K-Rino's music, as does Scarface, Z-Ro, Trae The Truth, Canibus, Bun B, Killer Mike and more people than you can even really name. But I guess in your delusional mindstate ALL of them are wrong? And YOU are right? Lol. Though you behave like a childish ignorant school boy which demonstrates your lack of mental acumen to even comprehend K-Rino's work.

Was just listening to this new interview actually with K-Rino, look what the dude says at the beginning...

"K-Rino the most lyrical rapper I've ever heard, as in my whole life, my whole existence, one of the top artists that I look up to"

K-Rino getting that Westside love :umad:

Specifically...

I'm not reading all that garbage lol

K-Rino's music is garbage and your posting is even worse...:mjlol:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
10577189_1085152788166528_4148670548556110003_n.jpg

djpremierThe Legend K-Rino...I've been wantin' to meet this man for many years and he came to see PRhyme perform last night. He is a true Houston, Texas MC with skills...He still releases albums every few months and his wordplay is serious. Ask Scarface, Bun B and any other legends about him. He's the truth. He is also featured on the upcoming NYGz LP and we only met by phone and emails. This is a bucket list moment right cheaa... @prhyme_official@royceda59@trillog@brothermob#courtesy#datsoundgood#PRhymeTour#premierwuzhere 21h
im convinced you are k-rino:heh: