When my brain hits an orbit point nearest to the sun
The dispproportiate word contortionist
That scarred the father of this garbage and leave his verse in an orphanage
Multi lingu styles I bring you
Bury you so deep that you'll be on top on the ground in ching do
My thought rays stays on all day
A 94 page tornado bar spray that sawtas your larvae
I'll make every letter hit ya
If a picture's worth a 1000 words watch me take the words and paint a better picture
Through my mastery of alchemy
And without using hands I'll telepathicly dangle you from a balcony
The slaughter takes place with no camera or recorder
So there's no one to report what happened to the reporter
My path evolves far beyond geograpic laws
We travel stars having wars with rapid avatars

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, it feels like he keeps getting better and better.

Yeah he's still spitting and making HIGH quality work, which is remarkable considering his longevity. He still sounds hungry and is still innovative and creative artistically, he has a lot of pride in his work.

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
I had never heard of him before the ruler put me on to him. Obviously dude is a legend not just cause he's been doing it for as long as he has and his lyricism but because he gets respect from the legends who aren't underground ppl. Sounds like y'all hate on him by proxy cause of ruler09. No endorsement will make me change my mind but having Preemo big up you is a big deal in my book.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had never heard of him before the ruler put me on to him. Obviously dude is a legend not just cause he's been doing it for as long as he has and his lyricism but because he gets respect from the legends who aren't underground ppl. Sounds like y'all hate on him by proxy cause of ruler09. No endorsement will make me change my mind but having Preemo big up you is a big deal in my book.

Yeah, exactly, some people think cause they don't know about something it means it isn't so. When they were younger they probably didn't know about a lot of shyt too, doesn't mean it isn't true/real. And if someone is open minded they might just not know, which is fine, there's many things everybody doesn't know but when you act arrogant and boastful of ignorance that is different. As you alluded to when you have a Hip Hop legend and icon with in depth knowledge like DJ Premier saying somebody is a legend, they have serious skills, are the truth and it is a bucket list moment to meet them that shows how legendary they are, because that's a true legend himself with credibility saying it, it's also a huge statement when Scarface concedes that K-Rino is better than him and the truth, or when Bun B said he was the greatest battle rapper ever, or Z-Ro said he's the hardest rapper period and many others. It's not a 1 off, it's a consistent theme that many legend give the highest accolades to K-Rino. It further counters and disproves a lot of the falsehoods some say on here indisputably and completely.

And exactly, it's not K-Rino the reason for the bullshyt, it's because they are obsessive trolls that are obsessed with me because I have embarrassed them in communication and just said my opinions honestly, they are intimidated by somebody being honest and forthright and therefore childishly try to strike back with trolling not realizing I don't give a single fukk cause I'm an adult lmao.

And of course, no endorsement from anybody should make anybody change their mind if they have a full knowledge of what they are speaking of, but if somebody doesn't they should take into account what Premo is saying and reevaluate, these aren't dudes who don't know shyt, these are credible respectable Hip Hop heads all being in alignment on the same person, when that's the case it may be time for trolls to reassess their position and wake up to reality, they don't have to like the music, but all the extreme bullshyt clearly holds no weight or credibility whatsoever.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not reading all that garbage lol

K-Rino's music is garbage and your posting is even worse...:mjlol:

How do you know it's garbage if you didn't read it? Lol.

Ok, you are entitled to your opinion, but everyone credible with proven knowledge disagrees with you. So as I said merely going by the facts it would indicate it's actually your opinions which are garbage.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So @SirBiatch I believe you wanted to have a discussion on K-Rino, yet decided to start it in an irrelevant thread, so I'll give you the opportunity to so here, and see if you do or do the usual talk shyt and run style shyt...

Last edited: