DJ Premier Says K-Rino Is A Legend With Serious Wordplay & The Truth

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still unsure if this K Rino shyt is an inside joke, but do you @The Ruler 09 :whoa:

It's not an inside joke, if you listen to all of his work you will see he is 1 of the greatest MC's of all time, as DJ Premier, Scarface, Bun B, Killer Mike, Canibus and pretty much anybody with knowledge would co sign. Like Premier isn't part of no inside joke on The Coli lol, he just posted that a day or so ago and all I did was post what Premo said...

And he's by FAR from the only 1, even in this video, just a few of many who know what's good...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
k rino is a beast lyrically anybody hating on rino can eat a dikk.

Rep pending, K-Rino is certainly an absolute beast lyrically, and anybody hating on him it's probably for the reason they eat and ride dikk already...

Wisdom777

Rookie
Daps
This idiot doesn't realize Wisdom is a troll
I'm a huge fan of K-Rino. He is the best pure mc I've heard. I've been to several K-Rino shows and have purchased most of his albums. Please don't bring me into this childishness simply because you dislike my point of view. K-Rino gets universal love in the hood.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his longevity his unmatched been rapping since the 80's and still going strong and scarface also equals him in longevity.

Yeah, still growing his fan base and spitting at an extremely high level, he even came out before Face.