DJ Premier Says K-Rino Is A Legend With Serious Wordplay & The Truth

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm wondering why I even came into the thread because I KNEW what direction it would take :skip:

Me too, I wonder why a troll would come to a thread to hate on something positive? Unless they have some evil intentions against Hip Hop and positivity.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
@Starski if you happy for K-Rino why you hating?. And speaking factually incorrect statements? What you said makes no sense considering K-Rino's fan base is predominantly black, you clearly don't even know or understand who K-Rino and the SPC really are. This is like saying the N.O.I or F.O.I are cacs lol..

Iv'e always said i dislike the pretentiousness of his fans and not him.
also said there are a few cool k rino songs, but hgis whole MO is bat shyt crazy
IK nation of islam and south pc are all black
also know he has a lot of black fans
in the other thread it was said a lot of whites wouldnt like k rino for X and X reason
i said a lot of whites like that underground, old school, lyrical stuff
both older and younger whites
thats why i brought this up
.....really that simple.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv'e always said i dislike the pretentiousness of his fans and not him.
also said there are a few cool k rino songs, but hgis whole MO is bat shyt crazy
IK nation of islam and south pc are all black
also know he has a lot of black fans
in the other thread it was said a lot of whites wouldnt like k rino for X and X reason
i said a lot of whites like that underground, old school, lyrical stuff
both older and younger whites
thats why i brought this up
.....really that simple.

Everybody has bad fans, that doesn't mean there's a need to disrespect the artist, particularly when you know full well you ain't saying that to SPC, so that looks weak. He has numerous songs that aren't about what you claim. You don't even have to like K-Rino, but the DISRESPECT and lies will get challenged, a lot of people said complete lies which have once AGAIN been disproved In this thread. Ok well if you know all these facts your comment was futile, moot and childish. Drake has masses of white fans, which I can prove too, more than K-Rino has, and also more in terms of percentages. But this conversation is quite stupid, cause I don't have anything against anyone having white fans, I respect white people who know about Hip Hop just like everyone else, but when people try to say dumb shyt that is COMPLETELY inaccurate and false it has to be corrected.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you. It is bewildering seeing how mad people seem to be getting about this. This is great for hip hop to have 2 legends working together.

No doubt, this is very positive for Hip Hop, unity is a great thing. Also it may help Hip Hop as it will put more people on to 1 of the greatest of all time. And help inspire the next generation positively and open up even more doors for K-Rino.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this gonna be one of those long ass threads were The Ruler has 70% of all posts, and his other aliases Wisdom Whatever and Iron Chin back him up, accounting for the other 20%?

because that's a waste of time for all involved.

Lol, I don't have any alias', lol at you being so desperate you think everyone who agrees with me is my alias.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this gonna be one of those long ass threads were The Ruler has 70% of all posts, and his other aliases Wisdom Whatever and Iron Chin back him up, accounting for the other 20%?

because that's a waste of time for all involved.

Thanks for bumping this thread back to the front page. :myman:

"meeting K-Rino is a bucket list moment"
- DJ Premier

:umad:

Now i'm fixin to log into my @The Ruler 09 account and proceed to give you that work for the rest of the evening. :birdman:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A K-Rino album produced entirely by premier would change a lot of minds on
here who think he isn't nice with the bars.

Absolutely would, you know what sheep people are lol. Plus those with a production preference or stylistic bias would be harder for them to be rigid, considering the acclaim it would get if K-Rino brought his A game, which you'd assume he'd want to do. Could have some great features too possibly, Scarface, Bun B, Z-Ro, Trae, KRS-One etc.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for bumping this thread back to the front page. :myman:

"meeting K-Rino is a bucket list moment"
- DJ Premier

:umad:

Now i'm fixin to log into my @The Ruler 09 account and proceed to give you that work for the rest of the evening. :birdman:

Lol you can tell clowns and bytches like @SirBiatch are just furious they are getting their wack opinions shytted on by Hip Hop legends with vastly more knowledge than them, and it has proved me right and further reinforced the truths of what I've been saying all along. K-Rino is only going to get bigger and bigger as time goes by. The more people hear him, the more people will recognize his greatness , if they understand Hip Hop and have some intelligence that is, I guess that rules @SirBiatch out then actually. It's unsurprising the man who made the thread "lyricism killed Hip Hop" wouldn't like K-Rino as he's possibly the premier lyricist in Hip Hop/music history.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Why make a new thread for this when there are tons of K-Rino appreciation threads? Like I said OP, you cool and K-Rino is a southern legend, but your threads are trolling at this point. We get it: you love K-Rino. Many of us really like him, some of us don't like him. Get over it.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why make a new thread for this when there are tons of K-Rino appreciation threads? Like I said OP, you cool and K-Rino is a southern legend, but your threads are trolling at this point. We get it: you love K-Rino. Many of us really like him, some of us don't like him. Get over it.

Because it's a big statement for an underground artist like K-Rino to get such high praise from DJ Premier. It deserves it's own thread. Like I said in the PM I sent you which you didn't reply to, it seems you are pandering to trolls, as I didn't see you pop up complaining when there was a "Young Thug says Travis Scott is his lover" thread, or numerous other bullshyt threads, yet you have a problem with me making some K-Rino threads amongst MANY other threads I've made, when you yourself are a fan and regard him as a legend, that is some bullshyt. And unlike you I'm not trying to be liked on here, I'm gonna make natural genuine threads about whatever I wanna speak about, if you don't like the thread why enter? Go into the Young Thug talking about his male lover threads if you wanna fit in there, but allow me to make whatever thread I wanna make about. I don't really know why you even come in here with this bullshyt actually, cause I sent you a PM which you could have easily replied to, and in that PM I enclosed a list of threads I made which proved exactly what I was saying. I don't give a fukk if anybody likes K-Rino, I DO like his music, that's why I'm making SOME threads about him, why is that wrong or difficult for you to understand?.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Rulers posts vis a vis K-Rino are more in tune with reality though...if you look at the comments on Premo's IG regarding K-Rino from Premo's own fanbase, they ain't sounding all that different than alot of @The Ruler 09 posts :ehh:

It's these anti-rino crackas that are the weirdos in actuality...for crying about someone making threads about the greatest hip-hop artist of all time...on a forum catered to hip-hop discussion no less...nobody's forcing anybody to enter these threads and turn every Rino thread multi-platinum. :pachaha:

He's makes threads every now & then on someone who you regard as a legend...and this is a problem? how? :leostare:

There's a big giant thread on Nas...and people still make Nas threads on the side...do you consider those folks trolls too? :leostare: