Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
like I said before in reference to this situation, how is a black woman wearing no makeup with her hair pulled back pandering? As a black woman how do you not see a problem with that sentiment?
Fuk off. I Said what I said . When have you have ever in the history of her political career seen her hair snatched back.don't address me, you race baiting hack; you call black people "ni. .r"., you need the black smacked off you so you can blend in with your surroundings, you rent-a-cac.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk off. I Said what I said . When have you have ever in the history of her political career seen her hair snatched back.don't address me, you race baiting hack; you call black people "ni. .r"., you need the black smacked off you so you can blend in with your surroundings, you rent-a-cac.

Ok sure. If you wanna judge me for calling c00ns n*gger on twitter one time in 2012 then fine. All you do is anonymously whine on the internet, make empty threats and get laughed at. I'm not looking for your approval.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ok sure. If you wanna judge me for calling c00ns n*gger on twitter one time in 2012 then fine. All you do is anonymously whine on the internet, make empty threats and get laughed at. I'm not looking for your approval.
:comeon: Everyone is anonymous on the internet, it's the internet .
No one has tried me to see how empty my threats could be. I get tested all the time on here, fuk do you mean , not my fault that no one has followed through on what they talk. The rest that you said, Talk to your self, that's describing you. your credibility is dead as fuk. Laugh??? Nah, that's the cac shyt who get away with trolling. But look who's having the last laugh tho, you're the one who turned out to be a caricature, nothing but a real life meme of self denial and cac approval.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
12:15AM

12:45AM-onwards

That was the fastest chill session I've ever seen :whew:

Was gonna go out, but I'm sittin in the bed drinking and listening to the best of Bob Marley. Chill session still ongoing, what you doing?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not sure what that has to do with what I posted. And bots can be active without following people. Just take a gander at Tariq's mentions. You'll find some users who just joined twitter a few months ago, with little followers, who do nothing but tweet and retweet shyt to cause division sow discord aka bots.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Not sure what that has to do with what I posted. And bots can be active without following people. Just take a gander at Tariq's mentions. You'll find some users who just joined twitter a few months ago, with little followers, who do nothing but tweet and retweet shyt to cause division sow discord aka bots.
:gucci: You asked about numbers, I gave you the ones I had. Yvette spent a good 40 min educating her listeners about bots, so now we ALL know.

For somebody with such strong opinions, you are woefully uninformed. I saw where you said earlier that you hadn't even 'gotten around to' reading Darity yet. You shouldn't even be allowed to participate. :scust:

Meanwhile, *I* just joined twitter a few months ago and have few followers. We can't all have such illustrious twitter histories as yours. :troll:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: I know. Yvette spent a good 40 min educating her listeners, so we ALL know now.

For somebody with such strong opinions, you are woefully uninformed. I saw where you said earlier that you hadn't even 'gotten around to' reading Darity yet. You shouldn't even be allowed to participate. :scust:

Meanwhile, *I* just joined twitter a few months ago and have few followers. We can't all have such illustrious twitter histories as yours. :troll:

At least I'm honest about what I DON'T know, and make efforts to gain any knowledge I can. How many of these people involved in these conversations we've been having on the coli have read Darity? How many you think are actually going to make an effort to learn about what the man is about versus just listening to youtube personalities? Ok then...