dj-method-x and his friends like to say Nigg*r

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I mean it’s just weird how dude popped up all of a sudden, spamming about Kamala etc...

And coincidently just popped up on twitter after years off to start spamming about Kamala etc...

And goes around acting morally superior and criticizing everyone else, namely ADOS.

But him and his close friends/colleagues have no problems spewing the hard ER online and in real life.

One friend he specifically stood for had no problem with Liam Neeson's statements and said he could relate

X5FhrWi.png

p7jBm2P.png

TAbSXeN.png

mAovrCY.png

YChV21z.png

And I guess this was supposed to brush off the whole thing but even his “good friend” said he doesn’t give a damn about him and says he looks half white and spews the hard ER. Yet this is the guy who tried to say Yvette was mulatto because she was light skinned
ZkS3vtg.jpg

This was all pretty easy to find and would have been different if he was upfront and wasn’t so grandstanding on here but he initially tried to lie and then doubled down on his ignorance :francis:

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like dmx in belly once sang...here we go again

What is this, the 4th thread in 30 days of somebody trying to expose me?

A couple of BLACK people I follow and are personal friends with have tweeted "ni*gger" in jokingly ways.

OH THE HORROR

BAN HIM

Y'all really want me gone so bad. I don't get it.

If any one is interested in the back story of all this, just read this thread starting at the post linked until the end and watch these clown ass nyggas dikk ride me and get sonned once again:

Ann Coulter is on the ADOS Wave

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
like dmx in belly once sang...here we go again

What is this, the 4th thread in 30 days of somebody trying to expose me?

A couple of BLACK people I follow and are personal friends with have tweeted "ni*gger" in jokingly ways.

OH THE HORROR

BAN HIM

Y'all really want me gone so bad. I don't get it.

If any one is interested in the back story of all this, just read this thread starting at the post linked until the end and watch these clown ass nyggas dikk ride me and get sonned once again:

Ann Coulter is on the ADOS Wave
I never asked for your ban sir, we just want some clarity. Please don’t get angry and call someone...out of their name :mjpls:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@xoxodede @Tony_Bromo @Elle Driver @Lewis Black @IllmaticDelta @Selah @EastCoastNaga

@Cadillac @#Championships @AggieLean. @HarlemHottie @T'krm @Indiglow Meta (R$G)

@K.Dot @Whogivesafukk @The M.I.C. @Lionel Jospeh @Crude Abolitionist @kayslay @deeznutz93 @number144

The people excusing the ADOS movement of being agents are actually agents themselves. I knew something was off when he crreated that thread about Tariq being a murderer.:deadmanny: HL get yall mans.

How am I an agent? I have a twitter account and ig account with thousands of folllowers. My background is readily known and talked about on here. But y'all can keep on with that narrative...

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never asked for your ban sir, we just want some clarity. Please don’t get angry and call someone...out of their name :mjpls:

Clarity? Clarity on what? You have my twitter and my IG. Dig all you want. I don't have shyt to hide.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep in mind folks, OP searched through damn near 11 YEARS WORTH A TWEETS, and found me saying n*gger ONE TIME in the context of me calling c00ns out, and also found a few other people I follow jokingly calling ME n*gger.

Some exposal. You're doing a great job OP

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
@xoxodede @Tony_Bromo @Elle Driver @Lewis Black @IllmaticDelta @Selah @EastCoastNaga

@Cadillac @#Championships @AggieLean. @HarlemHottie @T'krm @Indiglow Meta (R$G)

@K.Dot @Whogivesafukk @The M.I.C. @Lionel Jospeh @Crude Abolitionist @kayslay @deeznutz93 @number144

The people excusing the ADOS movement of being agents are actually agents themselves. I knew something was off when he crreated that thread about Tariq being a murderer.:deadmanny: HL get yall mans.
It's like they just copy and paste their arguments to every thread. Screams "bot"